BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2015 Northwoods Shelby Club Open Track Dates (Autobahn/Road America/Blackhawk Farms)

Post Thanks / Like

2015 Northwoods Shelby Club Open Track Dates (Autobahn/Road America/Blackhawk Farms)

-May 30-31 Autobahn Country Club (Saturday $195, running North Track 12:00pm-4:30pm and full track from 5:00pm until dusk, Sunday $175, running South Track, $350/both days)

-June 19-21 Road America ($265/single day, $485/two days, $685/three days)

-August 23-24 Blackhawk Farms ($185/single day, $350/both days)

-All makes welcome. For additional information please see:http://www.nwshelbyclub.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the reminder! I am definitely signing up for Autobahn, just haven't decided which day yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Grrr... of course I said "definitely" and now I have to call myself a liar. Going to sign up for Blackhawk instead.

Car won't be track ready by the end of May, which kind of worked out because now I have other commitments that Saturday evening anyway. I am going to try to stop by anyway as a spectator since it's close to my house. Maybe we could try to get a Factory Five "family photo" together before everything starts?

If not raining, I will stop by in the 818. Father in law should be able to bring his '33, plus I see there is a GTM and a few Roadsters signed up for the day. That's 4 out of 5. Not too shabby.