Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Newb From Columbus, MS

Post Thanks / Like

Newb From Columbus, MS

Thanks for the add. I am very excited about being a member here. Im 25 and Currently live in Columbus, MS. My wife is active duty Airforce, and we are currently stationed here and have a set of 13 month old twin boys. We both are originally from DE. I graduated in 2010 with my Automotive Technology degree and have been turning wrenches since. As much as I love fixing and servicing cars, I want to broaden my horizons a bit and build my own car. I have had a few toys I have modded but nothing to crazy. One of my current toys in my 1986 Dodge Conquest TSI. Im hoping that in the future I can build a Type 65 coupe and involve my boys in it and share my love and cars with them. I have no clue on how long it will take me to find space, time, and fundage for a project like this, but until then I will enjoy reading up on others builds and learning new things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum.I also owned a conquest . I enjoyed the car very much. The only thing I didn't like was the seats.Looks like you already have a pit crew,good luck on your build.The FFR cars are a lot more fun to drive that the Conquest. Roger

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum and thanks to your wife for her service. The coupe would make a great family build for a future project.
    Doug

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys, and im not much on the seats in my conquest either. Its an 86 models and has the really ugly ones.