BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Fuel Line Routing Confirmation

Post Thanks / Like

Fuel Line Routing Confirmation

I'm using the Perrin v1 fuel rails that came with my donor on my 818. It's been awhile since donor tear down and I'm looking to confirm the correct routing of my lines before hooking everything up.

The large fuel hardline coming from the tank will go to fuel filter and then the FPR (topside of gold distribution block with downward curved hardline). The smaller tank hardline will connect directly to the return (brass hose barb). That about right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by metros View Post
    I'm using the Perrin v1 fuel rails that came with my donor on my 818. It's been awhile since donor tear down and I'm looking to confirm the correct routing of my lines before hooking everything up.

The large fuel hardline coming from the tank will go to fuel filter and then the FPR (topside of gold distribution block with downward curved hardline). The smaller tank hardline will connect directly to the return (brass hose barb). That about right?
    Hi Metros
    On the 06 WRX the Fuel Pressure Regulator (FPR) is after the fuel rails.
    Bob
    fuel.jpg
    818S #22 Candy Blue Frame, Front Gas Tank, 2.5L Turbo, Rear radiator, Shortened Transmission, Wookiee Compatible, Console mounted MR2 Shifter, Custom ECU panel, AWIC soon
    My Son Michael's Turbo ICE Build X22 http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...rts-818S-Build
    My Electric Supercar Build X21 (on hold until winter) http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-Build-Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine is a 2002 donor. Better double check that they didn't change that between the 2.0 and 2.5. Thanks for the input Bob.

*Edit* Upon further review of Perrin's diagram - they use the same diagram for installation from 02-14 wrx/sti.

This is why I post things to double check myself. Thanks again Bob.
    Last edited by metros; 03-29-2015 at 11:46 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Metros,
    I have a 2002 donor and it had FPR after the injector distribution.

Also, noticed you still have your manifold connection for the Brake booster. In your pic, its the unpainted connection on the close end of the manifold. You can probably plug or delete that.
    Harley
    Bought 2002 Donor Jan 2014
    First Start Jan 18, 2015
    First Drive Feb 14, 2015