Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Huntington Beach 2015 w/ Pictures

Post Thanks / Like

Huntington Beach 2015 w/ Pictures

We ended up taking the FFR PDG GTM to Huntington Beach for the 8th annual FFR car show and had a great time. Food was good, cars were spectacular, and the weather was okay. We saw a lot of cars that had some really nice details and, obviously, tons of hours put into them. The FFR PDG GTM and the Land Speed Record Daytona were both featured cars in the center of town during a mid day presentation that was fun to participate in. The TV cameras were no big deal as we regularly have those at our racing events these days, but speaking in front of hundreds, if not thousands of people with them 360 degrees around me, answering questions from Dave Smith...well, I got a couple butterflies and while I answered Dave's question just fine, one of the things I forgot to say was to thank Dave, and all those back east working at Factory Five Racing, for giving ALL OF US a great foundation in the products that they sell for us to build our dreams and live our passions.

THANKS FACTORY FIVE!

We also were letting people, and particularly kids, sit in the FFR PDG GTM race car and the smiles were large!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by crash; 04-27-2015 at 01:38 PM.
    www.myraceshop.com

GTM solution kits
    Corvette and Race parts

Post Thanks / Like
    That pretty cool Mike. I love to see kids when the get to look into cool race cars. That's when they become "car-guys & girls"!

Great job!
    Last edited by The Stig; 05-21-2015 at 07:09 AM.
    The Stig

Some say, that I only know two facts about ducks, (both being wrong); and that if I could be bothered, I could solve the "da Vinci Code" in 47 seconds...
    All I know is that I'm called "The Stig".
    GTM #0081