FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Meeting a beautiful new horse/got kicked in the but when i turned around

Post Thanks / Like

Meeting a beautiful new horse/got kicked in the but when i turned around

Id like to say Hi my name is mark and I admit I have a problem. Hey guys seriously I want to introduce myself im mark talese and I just got brought in to help a friend who said he needed a few things done to a car hes been working on. I saw this beautiful orange car and was blown away. then I got handed a big falling apart binder and was told here its mostly pictures you think you could finish some wireing I really want to build a new one now. So I found out this is and 8 year old project on a GTM with a 2004 Ls1. so I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you guys ive been so impressed with what you guys do and I really think these cars a awesome. Ive trying to do as much research as possible and figure out where to begin. If anyone could find it in there heart to point me in the right direction I'd be very thankful. I began by getting my j2534 and programming the computer. then fixed some wireing for the fuelpump and the fans so I could activate them. that whent well. and it started up for the first time in 8 years. But now I really want to get I to it and see what else is going on and work out these kinks. But I cant find a wireing diagram for this. I have corvette diagrams but how do I get the best diagram for the GTM and maybe a manual. The car is overheating, basically just boilng out of the fill tank, I assume its got air in it and also none of the gauges work. im gonna search and see what I can find but im a little overwhelmed so any advice would really help. I could really use some advice on, basically I just need help!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    wow its late and I just got done working on it I wanted to apologize for the spelling

Post Thanks / Like
    Where are you located? Theres lots of people around that could give you a hand figuring it out.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    im located in ambler pa. I got a lot done today I got all the console and lights wired correctly,. now I just have to figure out the tach. its for an 04 ls1. but the instructions I have are 9 yearsold im trying totalk him into a new one. is there a coverter to use the tach signal with an older gauge

Post Thanks / Like
    igh iam Jason very new to this forum but not the car world 1st...the water sytem run-it open make sure the thermostat is opened or take it out completely.make sure it is pumping and full 2... there is a total electric aval from factory five

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone. I'm building a 302 for my car and want to eliminate the timing chain and use gear drive. Does anyone know where I can get engine tech information.