BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Racelogic help

Post Thanks / Like

Racelogic help

I remember reading a post a while back where somebody had bought a traction control system that was intended to be used with racelogic speed sensors but already had the factory corvette sensors in the hubs. I have run into the same problem. I have searched and searched and can't find that thread. I bought my system used but new in the box from another forum member that got in on the group buy. I would like to use my corvette senors but from what I remember I need a different computer/brain. Does anybody have a contact number to try and trade out my unit? From what I remember the computer I have is actually more expensive than the one that uses the corvette sensors. Any help would be much appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, that was me, most likely. I had a hell of a time with Jordan Innovations, I see he is no longer a RL dealer, they cut him off. He said he would trade me, but kept my box and sent me a junk box back.
    I got ahold of RL in the UK and told them my story. Threw a series of emails between the three of us, They also decided that Jordan Inn, was ripping me off. They offered to sell me the correct unit at cost to resolve the issue with their vendor, and I did. The box that Jordon Innovations sent me back never worked, it had been modified internally. I still have it, I'm saving it to use as a target.

I'm sure you will have to sell the box you have and then search for the correct one, good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for that information. May be I should consider buying the racelogic sensors. Might be cheaper and less of a hassle in the long run.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure how you would make it work. Not really any room to adapt the parts. I think your best bet would be to contact RL directly, see if they would buy it back, or trade, or something to soften the blow.