FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Gen I GTM Fuel Filler Assemblies

Post Thanks / Like

Gen I GTM Fuel Filler Assemblies

Hello all,

Does anyone have a Gen-I that you have not installed the Fuel Filler assemblies? I need to get the part number(s) in order to order another set. I believe I know who the manufacturer is, but I am not sure of the part number. I'm referring to the single piece filler with the cap.

Thanks,

Mike
    The Stig

Some say, that I only know two facts about ducks, (both being wrong); and that if I could be bothered, I could solve the "da Vinci Code" in 47 seconds...
    All I know is that I'm called "The Stig".
    GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine are still in the boxes at home. I will check tonight. Makes me think I should log Mfr's and part numbers before I throw the boxes away.
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine says "A36NS2 by Newton Eqpt, England". "No Lead free flap fitted" Let me know if you need a pic to confirm.
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattrax View Post
    Mine are still in the boxes at home. I will check tonight. Makes me think I should log Mfr's and part numbers before I throw the boxes away.
    Ken
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattrax View Post
    Mine says "A36NS2 by Newton Eqpt, England". "No Lead free flap fitted" Let me know if you need a pic to confirm.
    Ken
    Thank you Ken,

I really appreciate your help! I am looking for a set that are polished or chromed. Mine are brushed aluminum. I think it may be less expensive to buy another set already polished as opposed to sending them out to have them polished.

And yes, I think it makes a lot of sense to take the time to catalog all parts by manufacturer, description, and part number just in case you need to go back and order replacements. Obviously I didn't...

Mike

This will help me to make sure that I get the right size.
    The Stig

Some say, that I only know two facts about ducks, (both being wrong); and that if I could be bothered, I could solve the "da Vinci Code" in 47 seconds...
    All I know is that I'm called "The Stig".
    GTM #0081