Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about selling #562

Post Thanks / Like

Selling #562

$36300 firm. (not including trailer)

Ford 302 bored out to 306 with GT40P heads, Keith Black pistons, completely rebuilt with about 200 miles on it. It has the quick fuel QFI EFI system and MSD billet distributor.
    T-5 Transmission with Pro Billet Shifter
    3.73 gears
    Boyds fuel tank
    QA1 adjustable coils and springs front and rear
    Vintage Air conditioning
    Hard top with power windows (haven't installed the power windows yet)
    Digital guard dog push button iKEY-RS system with passive keyless entry, remote start, and shock sensor plus extra key fob. (System is not installed yet either..sitting in the box brand new..over $750 new)
    Subwoofer box with Image dynamics ID8 subwoofer that fits behind the drivers seat.

Also have a 2015 20x8.5 enclosed trailer that I can bundle along with it for the right price.

Here are a few pix and I have a lot more on my build page.

Last edited by bbksv; 02-14-2016 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Price

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice looking car. And love the color you choose. To bad I'm not in the market but good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh..also has unisteer electric power steering...and power stop brakes with drilled and slotted rotors

Post Thanks / Like
    I was lucky enough to see and inspect the go kart stage and it's quality work!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bbksv View Post
    Just putting this out there to see if there might be any interest. Not in a super hurry or anything but would sell it if the right buyer came along.

Anyways..here is the scoop. I'd like $39k for the car finished. (not including trailer)

Ford 302 bored out to 306 with GT40P heads, Keith Black pistons, completely rebuilt with about 200 miles on it. It has the quick fuel QFI EFI system and MSD billet distributor.
    T-5 Transmission with Pro Billet Shifter
    3.73 gears
    Boyds fuel tank
    QA1 adjustable coils and springs front and rear
    Vintage Air conditioning
    Hard top with power windows (haven't installed those yet)
    Digital guard dog push button iKEY-RS system with passive keyless entry, remote start, and shock sensor plus extra key fob. (System is not installed yet either..sitting in the box brand new..over $750 new)
    Subwoofer box with Image dynamics ID8 subwoofer that fits behind the drivers seat.

Also have a 2015 20x8.5 enclosed trailer that I can bundle along with it for the right price.

A couple things I have left to do is cut and buff the paint. Finish the interior work..carpet and door panels. Also have to tune the EFI system a little more. Other than that its basically done. (I will finish that stuff before I let it go)

Here are a few pix and I have a lot more on my build page.

Can you please let me know your phone number and where you are located. Thanks, George

Post Thanks / Like
    I would but you only have 7 posts all with the exact same question..kinda weird..

Post Thanks / Like
    I would but you only have 7 posts all with the exact same question..kinda weird..
    I am currently driving an FFR MK4 that I bought from this forum but if you don't want to give me your phone number it is a little difficult to move forward.

Post Thanks / Like
    Still for sale...had a few interested but I still have it. I would consider some trades too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful car

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you email more pics of car to [email protected]...?

Post Thanks / Like
    sent

Post Thanks / Like

Build page

Can you send me a link to your build page. I've searched here but can't find it. Lol. Would like to see the build process....

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    How come you are selling so fast after the build? Curious because I am considering building one but would have to sacrifice my Chevy Nova which I love to help fund the project.

Post Thanks / Like
    It has been a lot of fun to build but I am about to go back to sea on another submarine and won't have time to tinker with it like I want to....so I think I might get something OEM..like a vette or porsche..or who knows..I would also like something I can drive on a more daily basis and just use my truck to tow my boat. I wouldn't d/d the hotrod. Also getting rid of the trailer because I have too much stuff lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    It has been a lot of fun to build but I am about to go back to sea on another submarine and won't have time to tinker with it like I want to....so I think I might get something OEM..like a vette or porsche..or who knows..I would also like something I can drive on a more daily basis and just use my truck to tow my boat. I wouldn't d/d the hotrod. Also getting rid of the trailer because I have too much stuff lol.
    Good luck with your sale...

I made the last of my 10 deterrent patrols in 1988... MM1(SS) Nuc ELT. (1980-1988 cold war veteran) Thank you for your service.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks man...you too. I am going to be the weapons officer on the Atlanta...coming from fast attacks this shoukd be interesting

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely looking at selling now. Interior carpet is installed..just have to cut and buff paint and install door panels.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just figured I would post a little update. I am more or less wrapped up with the interior..

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I am moving into temporary housing while I get my house built..so I need room in my trailer..would be nice to sell this sometime before December.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just curious, I assume George Weiland was making low ball offers?

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't remember since I have had a lot of interest but I think we talked a little and he never got back to me.

Anyways..just waiting for a deposit and sale is currently pending.

Post Thanks / Like
    Scratch that..he backed out..back up for sale

Ol Skool
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck on the tour. I had the priveledge of doing trials on the Jefferson city, Hampton, Tucson, and Cheyenne. Love those 688's.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks man. Just bumping this back up. Still for sale. Had several good trade offers but with my move I am not really in the position to take a trade right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump...car is in Georgia now.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump for a price change..$36300 firm. Looking at getting an RV for the family now..so I am dropping the price.

Post Thanks / Like
    Still interested, just need to free up some $ $ to make it work, still have a trailer??? Are you in Georgia??

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep...still have the trailer but about to go out to sea in a month or so. I was probably going to put the trailer for sale locally here soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    And yes I am in Georgia now..St. Mary's area. Willing to deliver up to a few hours away.

Post Thanks / Like
    i don't want to string you along, but i just can't put the dollars together right now. i am self employed and taxes will be painful. i would like to buy this car, looks like a nice build, and you are asking a fair price. good luck with your endeavors to sell, and thanks for your service. is the saying "calm seas and favorable winds"?? i will watch for your posts in the future, so if i inherit unexpectedly, i will be in touch. best of luck to you and your family.
    lk

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks..No worries. I am about to go to sea till May anyways so my time to wheel and deal is short. Should be easier on the other side anyways not being the middle of winter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Car is sold..going to the new owner in a couple weeks

Post Thanks / Like
    good for you. hope it goes to a good home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to Massachusetts law sucking a55 and being anti kit car the hotrod is back up for sale....but will be out to sea for a couple months..into storage she goes

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Bob! If you still have my number, shoot me a text with the price If different from above. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry here it fell through. I am very interested and if I need to wait till you are back home to meet let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    So I ended up returning the guys deposit because he wasn't going to be able to register it (Mass changed their laws to be a PITA to register an already built car)...so it is back up for sale. I have been out to sea..but I am back now if anyone is interested

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump..still for sale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast