I know theres been a lack of updates from me but there's been a lack in progress! I did swap out the "Camaro" exhaust manifolds that came with the crate motor and put on the corvette ls3 manifolds, the Camaro ones were NOT going to work

Looking at the exhaust, will still need to fab up the section between the manifolds and the H pipe but it won't take too much, will swap out the cats for mini bullet race mufflers to cut down on the heat a little, cats do get ridiculously hot, this will just get me through the first couple of starts with the engine, I'll then put a second but longer borla bullet muffler at the end of the h pipe, that will hopefully quiet the exhaust down a little without too much restriction, we'll see how that experiment goes.

I did figure out where to mount the H pipe exhaust bracket, most people seem to have the kooks with the cable shifter BUT if you don't want to drop another couple of grand on the exhaust like me then you'll find out that the same bolt that the exhaust bracket uses is being used by the shifter cable bracket on that side, so I drilled a hole in the cable bracket, easy fix!