I'm curious to find out why things work on this end and then stop working when they cross the border.

It must be that American air, or something? Maybe too far down South for electrons to move properly?

Quote Originally Posted by tucker298 View Post
well as always its two steps forwards and one step back lol. We did finally get Tinos system working and talking with car and we both thought that we had gotten over the hump and it was downhill from here....... well the gauges aren't reading right but as always Tino has been with me all the way through this and I'll send the LCDi box back and he'll go over it with a fine tooth comb and I'm certain were close to figuring this system out. I wanted THREE things from this build, iPad controlled car(got it), LS3 power plant (got it) and modern gauges that are on par with the rest of the car (working on it). Having these gauges is costing me time and I get a little frustrated with it but I really think it'll be worth it when its all said and done. Soon give me a few weeks to send back the unit and for Tino to work his magic and get it back to me. Unfortunately, with Tino being in Canada it slows down the turn around time because of customs but as always theres plenty of other things to do while I wait.