Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: GTM410 Build site and videos

Post Thanks / Like

Cool GTM410 Build site and videos

I wanted to let folks know that I've recovered and linked the full GTM410 website after an episode during an inadvertent conversion to Word Press. I was manually able to restore and link via my Wordpress photography website with a dedicated landing page to the project and build videos. All photos, links and content remain intact. I continue to build the website however the GTM page is fully up and running.

https://pixelsight.org/building-the-gtm-sportscar/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    This is great!!! I tried going back to your site a while ago and obviously it was done.

Thank you for taking the effort to get this reposted for us to visit and reference back to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy to. Every build site is a huge help and I spent a lot of time taking photos and getting them up for others. The hosting service couldn't figure out how to restore or even find the deleted content. I found it after a few weeks of occasional Google Cache searches but then stumbled across the link to the home page in an unrelated search for a video. That linked to the rest. I had planned to rebuild the entire thing. Thank goodness I didn't have to. Wouldn't have been the same. Good luck all and stick with the dream.
    John