FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rear alignment issues

Post Thanks / Like

Rear alignment issues

Threw away the lower TC rods before measuring them to set our adjustable , any have a bolt to bolt measurement for me? Our axles are not 90 to the trans, they point a bit forward, is that right? Measurements on I'll of the links would save us a ton of time if any can spare a few measuring minutes!!
    Thanks!
    Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jeff
    Here is a picture with the lengths of the forward link and the upper lateral link.
    links.jpg

The axles do point a little forward.
    I could not find the Lower lateral links. Maybe some one else has them handy.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob_n_Cincy; 09-03-2015 at 02:54 AM.
    818S #22 Candy Blue Frame, Front Gas Tank, 2.5L Turbo, Rear radiator, Shortened Transmission, Wookiee Compatible, Console mounted MR2 Shifter, Custom ECU panel, AWIC soon
    My Son Michael's Turbo ICE Build X22 http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...rts-818S-Build
    My Electric Supercar Build X21 (on hold until winter) http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-Build-Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya, I have those, my screw up was not matching the stock trailing arm to the new adjustable one. Thanks for the info, I feel better about the axel pointing an inch forward. THe upper arm sure is close to the coil over spring.....

Director of R&D, FFR Jim Schenck's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have an OEM arm here off the car, measures 16-5/32 center to center on the mounting holes.
    Jim Schenck
    Factory Five Racing

Post Thanks / Like
    Wicked, thanks!