Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Factory Five MK4 for sale - $33K.

Post Thanks / Like

Factory Five MK4 for sale - $33K.

I have a Factory Five MK4 for sale - asking $33,000 - make me an offer.

I'm posting this again to add new pictures, I was unable to edit my original post to add new photos.

It comes with a ton of accessories that I never got around to installing including an A.P.E hardtop with windows, wiper kit, tonneau cover, and heated seat insert. The A.P.E. hardtop is unfinished and in the original shipping container.

Here are some of the specs:

351 WINSDOR V8 ENGINE - 300+ HP

T5 MANUAL TRANSMISSION

Power Steering via Fast Freddie's Power Steering Kit
    BLACK VINYL INTERIOR

FFM ELECTRONIC GAUGES
    Factory Five Floor Mats
    FRONT DISC BRAKES
    RON FRANCIS WIRING HARNESS
    Paint - Ford Sonic Blue code 5960 and Ford DBC White code 3876 with clear coat - painted by PPG in Dallas, TX

The car is titled as a 1965 Ford Cobra in Virginia which is important if you want to use antique plates. The car comes complete with a 351 Windsor V8 engine.

With less than 2000 miles clocked on the odometer, this car is still like new. The interior is nicely assembled with vinyl bucket seats and the addition of the driver's side roll bar. Features black vinyl throughout with a leather factory five steering wheel, I have a wood Factory Five steering wheel as well.

The 351 ci Windsor is from a 1994 Ford and has been totally rebuilt. Putting all that power to the ground is with the help of the 17-inch Vintage Halibrand Replica Wheels wrapped in a 275/40R17 rubber. Finally, disc brakes up front and drums out back are going to help bring this beast to a stop.
    There is an 8.8 Traction LOK rear end with 3.31 gears.

It was built in 2013 and I added power steering in 2014.

DSC_0463.jpegDSC_0493 2.jpegDSC_0472.jpegDSC_0480.jpegDSC_0486.jpegDSC_0444.jpegDSC_0437.jpegDSC_0455.jpegDSC_0439.jpegDSC_0490.jpeg
    Last edited by thedonva; 09-07-2015 at 03:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dropping to $31K. I have $35K in the car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have the big and tall seats or just the standard?

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not sure if you are interested in selling uninstalled items separately, but I sent you a PM re: the hardtop. I just ordered my kit this week, so now I seriously need to finalize supplies, tools, consumables, etc.

Best,

Brian

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the car still for sale?
    Mk-3 FFR 5558, 351W, Comp Xtreme Energy Cam, Aluminum Heads, Roller Rockers, Mallory Comp S/S 42 Distributor, Edelbrock RPM Performer, 670 Holley Street Avenger, T-5, 3:08 Posi, 15" Team III Wheels, BF Goodrich T/A 225/60R-15, 275/50R-15, 4-wheel disc brakes, Electric Blue/White Stripes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought this car last fall, so this thread can be closed out.