Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Ready to finally purchase!

Post Thanks / Like

Ready to finally purchase!

After several years of weighing out my options I'm ready to go ahead with a roadster. Only thing I'm still working on is getting a new trans in my (mustang) cobra after it unexpectedly (and violently) blew up last month. Once that's in, I can move it out of the garage and under the car port, opening up the garage for the FFR.

Here's my question; the current sale I believe expires the end of November. I seem to recall last years sale at the beginning of the winter was a straight, simple $2,500 in any accessories of your choosing, but I realize there's no guarantee that will be repeated. Since most of the options I want are part of the current sale (halibrands, SS pipes, chrome roll bar,) it would be a negligible difference between the two if they repeat the $2,500 sale. But if they don't, and I'm not able to pull the trigger in the next 2-3 weeks, I run the risk missing out on a great sale and potentially costing myself a few extra grand or having to wait 6 months or more for the next comparable sale.

Any insight on what to expect?
    Thanks!!

PLATNUM Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only FFR knows what will be in the future. Hard call to make. Just make sure you do your homework on what everything will cost and do not forget misc. costs as well. If you can afford it go for it, if not wait, IMO.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bit the bullet and placed the order today! I figured no matter any sales in the future, this current sale is still a great one. And with it ending today, it was just that little push I needed. Pickup date looks like mid January but that could be a good thing, gives me some time to get a few small projects out of the way.

PLATNUM Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats! enjoy the build.