Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2016 TCC Spring Meet March 30-April 3

Post Thanks / Like

2016 TCC Spring Meet March 30-April 3

The wait is now over! Come One, Come All!

Event and Hotel Room Reservations for the 2016 Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet is open. Please go to http://www.texascobrameet.com/ to register. The dates for the Meet are Wednesday, March 30 through Sunday, April 03. It was moved one week later than usual due the Easter Holiday.

Details for activities during the Meet will be posted as they become available.

See Y’all in March!

Ken Walker
    Texas Cobra Meet
    [email protected]
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin
    July 2009 FFCars Picture of the Month
    FFR3542K, 347 C.I., EFI, T-5, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes

Post Thanks / Like
    Please make your hotel reservations thru the Texas Cobra Meet website under the Hotel Information tab. Since we have a large block of rooms reserved it may appear to the front desk or Hilton reservations as though the hotel is booked full. As of now we still have rooms available.

KEN
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin
    FFR3542K, 347 C.I., EFI, T-5, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes

Post Thanks / Like
    Drivers and Guests: 102
    Cars: 57
    Banquet Meals Tickets: 95

Remaining Rooms in our room block:
    3/30 zero
    3/31 15
    4/01 28
    4/02 37

Please make your room reservation thru the hotel link on http://www.texascobrameet.com/
    Last edited by seagull81; 12-19-2015 at 09:32 AM.
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    I have updated the registration info on Texas Cobra Meet. So for we have 124 folks representing 70 cars. There are rooms still available under our room block. You must go through our website to get a room reservation. If you contact the hotel or their website, they will tell you they are sold out. THERE ARE ROOMS AVAILABLE.

Rooms
    March 31 6 rooms
    April 01 17 rooms
    April 02 27 rooms

KEN
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    With a little more than 70 days to go before the TCC Spring Meet, I wanted to post up the registration and Hotel Room count.

There are 79 cars registered with 139 drivers and guests.

119 Banquet Meal tickets have been sold.

Here are the hotel room count:

March 30- sold out;

March 31-sold out;

April 1 - 8 remaining rooms;

April 2 - 17 remaining rooms.

I have been in conversations with the hotel and as of now there will be no more rooms for our block. Some may become available closer to the event but probably not at our rate. This is same number of rooms that were in our block last year! See yall in a few weeks. www.texascobrameet.com

Ken
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are the latest updates for the 2016 TCC Spring Meet. 55 days before the big event. We have 90 cars registered with 160 drivers/guests. 146 Banquet tickets have been sold. 14 States are represented so far this year!

We only have 11 rooms available at the Embassy Suites for Saturday Night. All other nights are sold out. There are about 10 hotels within a 1.5 mile radius of the Embassy Suites.

Courtyard by Marriott
    Baymont Inn and Suites
    Candlewood Suites
    Country Inn and Suites
    Hampton Inn and Suites
    Wingate by Windham
    Holiday Inn

There will be a track day event at Harris Hill Raceway on Friday, April 01. This is an open track day at Harris Hill and will be limited to approx. 25 cars. All fees will be paid directly to Harris Hill on track day. More details to come regarding registration and tech inspection.

Anyone who would like to donate items for our raffle, please contact me as soon as possible. All proceed will go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation via the Ohio Cobra Club. We will raffle off anything!!

Several vendors and sponsors will be onsite: Backdraft, Hurricane, Ohio Cobra Club, Titos, Factory Five, Keith Craft just to mention a few.

T-shirt ordering details will be out in the next week.

If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks
    Ken Walker
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    It is time to order your TCC Spring Meet T-Shirts. Please contact Debra Grabowski at [email protected] to order yourshirts.

Orders must be placed by FRIDAY, FEB. 26th.

All t-shirt orders from Debra are pre-orders. There will not be any additional shirts available at the meet.

http://www.texascobrameet.com/event-tee-shirts-orders/
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Guys,
    The TCC Spring Meet is shaping up to be one of our largest events ever. I guess it took 17 tries to get it right!

Here are some important announcements and information:

1. The deadline for t-shirts orders is Friday, February 26th. Please refer to the Meet's website for ordering details.

2. Please contact me directly if you need to cancel your room reservation. Several folks are on a waiting list. We would like to transfer your reservation to them rather than have your room go into the hotel general inventory.

3. Some attendees made hotel reservations early but did not register for the event. Please check the "who's coming" page on the website to confirm your event registration.

4. All meal tickets for the Saturday Night Banquet must be paid for at the time of registration. No tickets will be sold at the registration table. A headcount for the banquet must be turned in by Monday, March 28.

5. Additional information for the Track Event on Friday, April 01 will be forth coming. Rates are $150 for half day and $250 for a full day. Other details will be posted as soon as I can get them together.

6. Any one wanting to donate items for a raffle or silent auction, please, send me an email as soon as you can.

7. Numbers as of 02.19.2016
    Cars 97
    People 172
    Banquet Ticket 147
    Days left 38

Thanks
    KEN
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day to order your t-shirts for this year's TCC Spring Meet.
    http://www.texascobrameet.com/event-tee-shirts-orders/
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are the latest update for the TCC Spring Meet

• As of 03.11.16 we have 120 cars registered with a total of 209 drivers and guests. 172 Banquet Dinner tickets have been sold.

• The Harris Hill Road Track event is Friday, April 01. So far we have about 11 drivers signed up to run the course. Please see the Track Event page on the website for additional information.

• We are honored to have a good number of manufacturers showing their cars this year: Hurricane, Backdraft, Ultimate, Superformance, and Factory Five Racing. Keith Craft Engines will be on-hand as well.

• If you are need of a hotel room at the Embassy Suites please contact Ken Walker at [email protected] as soon as possible. A couple of rooms have been made available for our group.

• Anyone wanting to donate items or cash (purchase items) for the raffle and/or silent auction should send an email to Ken Walker at [email protected] with details.

• Daily cruise schedules have not been figured out yet. Usually it is a last minute thing anyway!

• There is an opportunity to have professional track photo made of your car on Friday afternoon at Harris Hill Road Racetrack. Details will be available at the registration table at the hotel.

• If you ordered T-shirts, they will be available when you sign-in at the registration table at the hotel.

• More updates will be posted when they are confirmed.

Ken Walker
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are the latest updates for the TCC Spring Meet
    • As of 03.20.16 we have 125 cars registered with a total of 213 drivers and guests.

• 177 Banquet Dinner tickets have been sold.

• Online registration will close at noon on Monday, March 28th. Banquet tickets must be purchased online. I have to have the headcount turned in on Monday afternoon. NO EXCEPTIONS. No extra banquet tickets will be available after Monday, March 28th.

• The Harris Hill Road Track event is Friday, April 01. So far we have about 14 drivers signed up to run the course. Please see the Track Event page on the website for additional information.

• If you are unable to attend the event and have a hotel reservation at the Embassy Suites please contact Ken Walker at [email protected] before you cancel you reservation.

• If you are in need of a hotel room at the Embassy Suites please contact Ken Walker at [email protected] as soon as possible.

• We still need items for the raffle/silent auction. Anyone wanting to donate items or cash (to purchase items) for the raffle and/or silent auction should send an email to Ken Walker at [email protected] with details.

• Daily cruise schedules have not been figured out yet. Usually it is a last minute thing anyway!

• There is an opportunity to have professional track photo made of your car on Friday afternoon at Harris Hill Road Racetrack. Details will be available at the registration table at the hotel.

• If you ordered T-shirts, they will be available when you sign-in at the registration table at the hotel.

• Onsite registration and check-in will begin at noon on Wednesday, March 30th.

Ken
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin