Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hotrod #497 For Sale (Unfinished Project)

Post Thanks / Like

Hotrod #497 For Sale (Unfinished Project)

It is with reluctance that I have decided to let someone else finish the hotrod. My work schedule has increasingly kept me busier and busier and priorities have shifted. The build thread pretty much chronicles the build process in as much detail as I could provide without seeing it in person. I believe this project is perfect for the person that is looking to finish the build to their liking but doesn't have the time to start the process from scratch. I have upgraded many of the supplied parts to achieve that race look with compromising form and function. A lot of time and money has been spent with the details ensuring a quality build. I would encourage you to come take a look and ride in it but please serious inquiries only. Thank you for looking.

The current state of the car is as follows:

- Ca state current registration and insured
    - Running and Driving
    - Body work and paint needs to be completed to your taste
    - Interior needs finishing
    - Hardtop included
    - Center counsel needs to be made to house the Joes Racing switches and/or radio
    - I may throw in some stereo equipment if we can agree on price
    - I may throw in PlastiDip sprayable gallons and Clear for a satin finish. (Stormcloud Gray) Kit also includes the HVLP sprayer if you are interested in going the dark/satin stealth look like I was.

Please go through my build page and look at the details and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call. The car is extremely fast and is rated at approximately 400 HP and 400 lb. ft. of torque. I have spent a lot of money on accessories including Millerspeed pulleys, Canton Racing road race oil pan, BBK headers, Powermaster chrome alternator, extensive use of sound deadening material and ceramic coatings to keep the heat to a minimum; just to name a few. $38,000 or best offer.

Evan
    (626) 590-1828 Cell *Car is located in La Verne, Ca (So Cal.)

Here is the link to my build page: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...s-33-Build-497

Last edited by esff32; 12-22-2015 at 06:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Great Work!

Would you please tell me where you purchased your side rear view mirrors?

Quote Originally Posted by esff32 View Post
    It is with reluctance that I have decided to let someone else finish the hotrod. My work schedule has increasingly kept me busier and busier and priorities have shifted. The build thread pretty much chronicles the build process in as much detail as I could provide without seeing it in person. I believe this project is perfect for the person that is looking to finish the build to their liking but doesn't have the time to start the process from scratch. I have upgraded many of the supplied parts to achieve that race look with compromising form and function. A lot of time and money has been spent with the details ensuring a quality build. I would encourage you to come take a look and ride in it but please serious inquiries only. Thank you for looking.

The current state of the car is as follows:

- Ca state current registration and insured
    - Running and Driving
    - Body work and paint needs to be completed to your taste
    - Interior needs finishing
    - Hardtop included
    - Center counsel needs to be made to house the Joes Racing switches and/or radio
    - I may throw in some stereo equipment if we can agree on price
    - I also have PlastiDip sprayable gallons and Clear for a satin finish. (Stormcloud Gray) Kit also includes the HVLP sprayer if you are interested in going the dark/satin stealth look like I was.

Please go through my build page and look at the details and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call. The car is extremely fast and is rated at approximately 400 HP and 400 lb. ft. of torque. I have spent a lot of money on accessories including Millerspeed pulleys, Canton Racing road race oil pan, BBK headers, Powermaster chrome alternator, extensive use of sound deadening material and ceramic coatings to keep the heat to a minimum; just to name a few. $38,000 or best offer.

Evan
    (626) 590-1828 Cell *Car is located in La Verne, Ca (So Cal.)

Here is the link to my build page: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...s-33-Build-497

Post Thanks / Like
    If I remember right, Speedway Motors. They are Raydot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't realize you had two posts thought mine didn't post.
    Last edited by amasciarelli21; 12-21-2015 at 04:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I just changed my build thread to say For Sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I had room in my garage and wallet for this bad boy. Perfect for finishing the way you want. Going to be very jealous of whomever gets it. Good luck Evan, it was fun being part of this project.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Eric, I have an interested party already. Thank you for the continued help along the way, I appreciate it. Merry Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like
    CAR SOLD, Thanks Gary

PLATNUM Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats. I know how it is to sell something you worked so hard on. But it will continue on with the new owner and you will always have that fun of the build in your back pocket. I enjoyed your posts and workmanship.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the kind words Wallace, it was a pleasure being part of this community of car enthusiasts. Something tells me this won't be my last Factory Five, I really enjoyed the process. Merry Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn! That's so awesome. Great timing for Christmas. I'm sure someone treated themselves to an early present. Can't wait to see it finished. Make sure to come by the show this year E! Take care.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will Erik, I will probably be lurking around the site, checking out everyones builds. This probably won't be my last FFR. I will be in touch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Evan, hope to see you soon here with new build. All the best!