FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FS: 818 bumper/defroster for street legality

Post Thanks / Like

FS: 818 bumper/defroster for street legality

NY said I had to have a steel rear bumper for inspection. So, they got one! I know many other states are the same (CT, for instance). It's painted with VHT engine enamel so it matches the frame and looks decent, and all you'd have to do to install is drill 4 holes (2 in strut tower brace and 2 in frame under transmission) and bolt this in

Installed:

I also have a 12V heated defroster with an in-line fuse. I can put whatever ends you want on it now if the spades don't work for you (lighter plug, butt splice connector, ring terminal, etc.). It worked for my street inspection

Asking $25 for bumper picked up or meeting you locally. Shipping for bumper depends on quotes. I'll throw the defroster to who ever offers me something worth shipping it

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump for a price drop. Asking for $10 for the pair picked up, or $10 + shipping. Someone must want some street legality stuff!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearldrummer7 View Post
    NY said I had to have a steel rear bumper for inspection. So, they got one! I know many other states are the same (CT, for instance). It's painted with VHT engine enamel so it matches the frame and looks decent, and all you'd have to do to install is drill 4 holes (2 in strut tower brace and 2 in frame under transmission) and bolt this in

Installed:

I also have a 12V heated defroster with an in-line fuse. I can put whatever ends you want on it now if the spades don't work for you (lighter plug, butt splice connector, ring terminal, etc.). It worked for my street inspection

Asking $25 for bumper picked up or meeting you locally. Shipping for bumper depends on quotes. I'll throw the defroster to who ever offers me something worth shipping it
    Do you still have this for sale? Very interested.

thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Both sold! Sorry