FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Calling all G50 part number gurus!

Post Thanks / Like

Calling all G50 part number gurus!

So sometimes when you pull out a transaxle, then deploy for four months over seas and comeback to reinstall it, you forget where you put all the parts lol I'm am actually only missing one part but I can't seem to get confirmation if this is the right part. Pelican parts was a huge help last time I needed some random parts ( clutch fork bushings) and the guy seemed to know everything about the g50 but I must've got someone else this time, although he was still helpful and friendly.

The part I need is the spacer that goes between the fork shaft and the metal retainer/holder that bolts to the transmission, the bolt that goes through the retainer/holder and to the shaft goes through this spacer. The attached pic from the manuel shows the part getting installed and the next pic is what is Pelican parts guessed could be the right part, does anyone know?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    The part shown from Pelican looks identical to the part used in my G50/20, so I'm guessing it's the correct part for you. Since there's only 1 left in stock I'd order it NOW!

-Michael

Post Thanks / Like
    The spacer out of my G50 looks more like the length of the item from Pelican parts then the one in the photo from the manual. (it looks a little longer than mine in the manual)
    Cheers,
    Dave

GTM # 294 Build Start Date 10/12/2009,
    2000 C5 Donor, LS-1 Twin Turbo, AC/Heat, G50-20.02 6 speed, Brandwood Cable shifter
    Build site. http://s679.photobucket.com/albums/vv153/dfraser/