Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Thank You!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank You!!!

2016-02-28 19.51.37.jpg

My 818 is on the road and I just want to say thank you to this amazing community for making that possible. I know that I have taken more than I have given up to this point, so I hope make up for that now that I have a little more free time. I am not the smartest guy around and I have zero formal training but with a lot of hard work and even more help from all of you I've been able to make this dream come true. I could name names but that's poor form because I'd inevitably forget someone. Besides, you regular contributors know who you are. Perhaps the only specific thank you (outside of the brilliant minds and craftsmen at Factory Five) should go to Stewart Transport: Their seemingly high charge (I'm sure it's a fair price) made it an easy call to drive up from Florida. For just a little more than the cost of transporting the kit I was able to show my family Washington, D.C. and New York City- and let's not forget meeting Dave and the crew at the Factory! I look forward to buying any of you a frosty beverage when you make it to Florida, or if you're just thinking about building a car and you'd like to see one in person, look me up.

Thanks again,

BenIMG_20160306_223334030.jpgIMG_20160306_223332379.jpgIMG_20160306_223330594.jpg
    Last edited by suttonb3; 03-06-2016 at 10:35 PM.
    Kit #295 Picked up 11/26/2014!