Okay, I know there are a few photos floating around in build threads because I have seen them over the years, but I'm hoping to consolidate a bit of info here. This might ultimately fit better in the 818-R sub-forum and I can ask the moderators to move it if everyone agrees that makes more sense (though my car is an S)

I'm trying to finalize the installation of my splitter and diffuser, but wanted to throw it out here first for comments.

Crude drawing time (drawn from memory and definitely not to scale!):

The black lines are the carbon fiber splitter and diffuser. Gray is aluminum or the underbody steel. Orange is other components (radiator, steering rack, front firewall).

I have 4 questions:
1. The red line is another piece of aluminum I have from FFR (not installed yet). It fits here perfectly and appears to be designed to block/protect the steering rack and battery tray area. Does this appear correct?
2. The blue line is a piece of aluminum I bought and plan to bend to fill this space to direct air up through the radiator and put an end point to air coming over the top of the splitter but under the aluminum tray in front of the radiator.
3. Will this dip up (between blue and red) somehow create an air pocket and lift up front? Should I run the blue piece straight back instead or leave it off entirely?
4. I have a small gap between the under engine aluminum and the diffuser. One theory (pretty sure this is incorrect) is that this could help pull some hot air out of the engine bay. More likely, I'm just thinking it is creating drag and I need to get another piece of aluminum to bridge the gap.

Once I'm done, I will put the car up on the lift and get some good under car shots for the community.

Thanks!