FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FFR post open house festivities

Post Thanks / Like

FFR post open house festivities

I plan on taking the roadster for a weekend dash out to open house this year. Ill do anything for a free hotdog! 16 hours driving...NO PROBLEM!
    But is there anything going on after the party? A cruise perhaps?
    FFR 5136 Started as a donor...donor guages, engine, trans,etc. Now...TFS street intake,stage 1 cam, GT40p's,24# injectors and 80mm MAF,70mm TB,Z-spec t-5, and PSE Halibrand wrapped with Nitto 555 G2’s. My ever evolving dream car!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Last year there was an arranged meeting place for breakfast, which was great, and then we caravaned to FF. But everyone kind of split when it was over and that was it. It would be cool if there was some kind of activity afterwards. We stayed an extra day and cruised Cape Cod on Sunday by ourselves. Highly recommended!
    Build 1: Mk3 Roadster #5125. Sold 11/08/2014. Build 2: Mk4 Roadster #7750. Sold 04/10/2017. Build Thread
    Build 3: Mk4 Roadster 20th Anniversary #8674. Sold 09/07/2020. Build Thread and Video. Build 4: Gen 3 Type 65 Coupe #59. Gen 3 Coyote. Legal 03/04/2020. Build Thread and Video
    Build 5: 35 Hot Rod Truck #138. LS3 and 4L65E auto. Rcvd 01/05/2021. Legal 04/20/2023. Build Thread. Sold 11/9/2023.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! I would have thought there would be a bit more! I guess I'll take a cruise to some local point of interests before heading back.
    Anybody have suggestions?
    FFR 5136 Started as a donor...donor guages, engine, trans,etc. Now...TFS street intake,stage 1 cam, GT40p's,24# injectors and 80mm MAF,70mm TB,Z-spec t-5, and PSE Halibrand wrapped with Nitto 555 G2’s. My ever evolving dream car!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Trust me, you won't have any trouble finding a few people to hook up with for a drive up the Cape, nice dinner on the water and a beverage or two I'd love to make it again this year but the jury is still out on whether I'll be able to take the time away or not so it will be kind of a last minute deal for me.

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear that Jeff! 33 hour round trip is a lot of driving for 4 hours of fun!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was out there a couple years ago and we spent a couple days wandering around Plymouth and Cape Cod. Lots of nice roads in the area and tons of history.
    Later,
    Chris

"There are no more monsters to fear, and so, we have to build our own."
    Mk3.1 #7074

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I had more time too! The early history of our nation is just all over that area! Next year I'll plan for more time with a bit of relaxation. This year is all about all I can squeeze in a weekend! Gotta get some seafood!!!