FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Pre-HB2016 BBQ THANKS!

Post Thanks / Like

Pre-HB2016 BBQ THANKS!

I'd like to give a shout out to our esteemed host family, The Hodgkins, for once again graciously opening their doors and feeding the masses Friday evening!

Thanks again for providing a safe place to unload our trailers and 'play' around the cool SoCal coast in our FFR's for the weekend!

Hope we can do it again next year!

Thanks,
    Will
    FFR MK III picked up 9/24/05 Roller 9/28/05 First start & go-cart 11/28/05 red w/white stripes, PC Chassis, heat/defrost, FFR 15's, pwr footbox vents, radio delete, dual quad 427W, 4 link w/3.27's, Koni's all around, Gen 1 rag top, snapless tonneau, Herb's door panels, NRC rear discs, Breeze head rest, ********** emblems, Paint by Gino's in Rowley, MA
    2011 ffcars.com calendar Cover Car Yes, that's me in the avatar with Dave Smith in front of my roadster at the '06 FFR Open House!

Post Thanks / Like
    Big shout out! That was the best dang BBQ ever. All the food was good and the company was even better. Some fresh new builds and some on the way. Thanks again for hosting at the Mos Eisley Cantina there Chewy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to the Hodgkins for inviting us into their home and feeding us after our journey down from Washington. It was great to meet and share stories about our favorite cars.
    Ron and Amy Miller

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Dave . . . for once again opening your home to everyone, graciously feeding and entertaining us as we prepare for the next days HB event. You and your family are the BEST! Good food, good friends (both new and old), what could be better.

Mike and Pete from Las Vegas . . .
    FFR3712K (MKII) in Lost Wages Nevada.
    5.0 w/tubular GT-40 EFI, E303 cam, Custom 4 into 4 headers, T5, 3-Link 3.73 rear. Full F5 tubular suspension. Drop Butt mod, Dash forward mod, custom foot box air vents, custom turn signal system. 13" PBR brakes, Fiero E-Brake mod, Flaming River 18:1 rack w/ F5 bump steer kit on Breeze bushings. 17" Chrome Cobra "R's" w/ 275 fronts and 315 rears. MKIV seats. FORD Royal Blue w/ Arctic White stripes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    You guys are always welcome! We had a great time. As I get older and my laziness increases, it impacts my ability to remember to take pics! Here are a precious few I took:

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Ttt
    FFR MK III picked up 9/24/05 Roller 9/28/05 First start & go-cart 11/28/05 red w/white stripes, PC Chassis, heat/defrost, FFR 15's, pwr footbox vents, radio delete, dual quad 427W, 4 link w/3.27's, Koni's all around, Gen 1 rag top, snapless tonneau, Herb's door panels, NRC rear discs, Breeze head rest, ********** emblems, Paint by Gino's in Rowley, MA
    2011 ffcars.com calendar Cover Car Yes, that's me in the avatar with Dave Smith in front of my roadster at the '06 FFR Open House!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    That looks like fun.

Very jealous. I can't imagine that many cool cars being parked on a street in the UK. It just doesn't happen.

We went to the national kit car show last weekend, there was maybe 20 in total, amongst the (apparently) 4000 other cars on display. I would have said it was closer to 1000 cars in total. It's just a different world over in the USA.

Martin
    Previous forum name was "Fezzek"

Post Thanks / Like
    I showed up late with truck troubles, made it to the show.
    I felt so bad for showing up at bed time in your nice neighborhood.
    Thank you, and your wife, for letting me park and getting it all set up.
    I was glad to meet you David, congrtats on your entry's trophy, nice car.
    I filmed some of the show, I will put it up on youtube.

Thanks again David,
    Gene

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Thanks For Sharing These Pics!