1932, you're on the money about the limited room inside these little cars for a roll cage. Before you get too far down that path here's a tip on how to solve the body entrapment issue and still have as wide of a door opening as possible. Run the front hoop through the dash and down to the chassis. Now at first that may seem like it will trap the body but after you cut the holes in the dash for the down tubes; carefully cut out the dash through the center of these holes and make a nice clean parting line. I used a pneumatic body saw and it came out perfect. Now use ¼-turn fasteners to reattach the cut-out portion of the dash and you will do two things. First, the dash will not trap the roll cage as the body will easily slide off the chassis and away from the roll cage. Second, when you remove the face of the dash you'll have lots of room to work under there and can even easily install the A/C after the body is on. You can search the album galley for pictures of how I did this. I haven't posted any for awhile so it's probably on the second or third page by now and the title is 33 Hot Rod Roll Cage. Here's a couple views of the roll cage with the body on and the dash assembled. IMG_0554.JPGIMG_0555.JPG