Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Anyone close to ohio with an 818?

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone close to ohio with an 818?

I hope this is the right forum. I was thinking about buying an 818 but I'm not sure if I fit in one. Anyone in or near ohio that wouldn't mind if I sat in their car?

Post Thanks / Like
    If you don't find one locally, take a trip to Wareham, MA. I priced out round trip tickets to Boston for $157, you could take a quick trip to Factory Five racing and go sit in one and talk to them about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonAreaCarTalk View Post
    I hope this is the right forum. I was thinking about buying an 818 but I'm not sure if I fit in one. Anyone in or near ohio that wouldn't mind if I sat in their car?
    Hey Dayton,
    I have 3 of the 818S.
    One finished, On early build stage, and one with a damaged frame I picked up.
    I'm on the north side of cincy, I'm avail most the time. Send me a PM.
    Mine are set up for a wookie. 6'3 300# to 6'9 200# fit fine. If you under 6' we have a thick cushion for you.

Lance, just east of cincy, has a coupe.
    Bob
    Last edited by Bob_n_Cincy; 06-15-2016 at 08:19 PM.
    818S #22 Candy Blue Frame, Front Gas Tank, 2.5L Turbo, Rear radiator, Shortened Transmission, Wookiee Compatible, Console mounted MR2 Shifter, Custom ECU panel, AWIC soon
    My Son Michael's Turbo ICE Build X22 http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...rts-818S-Build
    My Electric Supercar Build X21 (on hold until winter) http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-Build-Thread