In the category of you don't know what you don't know I had an issue with my power steering.
When I would make the slow speed 90 degree turn into the garage I would get some groaning noises and vibration feedback in the steering wheel. Other than that the PS seemed to work fine when driving. I do have the steering rack limiters from breeze installed and verified I had no sort of tire rub at full wheel deflection. I was concerned I had an issue with the pump. On doing some google research I found complaints of ford pumps being noisy. As I had never had this kind of pump, or driven another Cobra for that matter I did not know what feel I should expect in the car.

I queried FFR on my issue and Courtnie sent me a new PS pump. Changed that out today. Wow what a difference. No more groaning or feedback and also the steering under normal driving is about twice as easy. Since I didn't know what I should feel all my driving prior to this point has been with a semi functional PS system. Hard to know what to expect in this situation. I am guessing my pump was somehow operating at reduced output. Glad to have that squared away and now I can enjoy a fully functioning system!