BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Win an Engine from www.factoryfiveengines.com - It's easy, we promise!

Post Thanks / Like
    IMAG0591.jpg

(What model do you have, are you building, are you looking at?)
    Currently building a FFR 33 Hot Rod. First car I'm building from scratch!

What engine do you have, are you likely going to buy?
    No engine is installed yet, I'm perfecting the body work and wouldn't want any of that dust to get on my new beautiful engine!

Why should we pick you to be the winner?
    I'm really shooting for this car to be the best one I've built. My father and I have built some cars in the past (and he will help me paint this one), but I'm really going for all the things I ever wanted in the looks and performance of a hot rod. Some real power would certainly top off the already awesome plans (and progress) I have for the car. It would be great to win something!
    Last edited by gumbya55; 07-24-2016 at 07:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    (Insert Scarlet 10.8.15 001rev1.jpgPhoto of your completed car, or work in progress).

Model
    I just sold my MK2 I had purchased 3 years ago, as I want to build my own.
    Engine
    I had a 302 and would love to have a Coyote 302.
    Comments
    I sold my MK2 because there were things I wanted that were not cost effective to add on. Since I bought the previous car and have gotten to know many other builders of these great cars, I want to build my own. I am a woman and a grandmother which make it a very unusual situation and my car build would get a lot of attention.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    (Insert Photo of your completed car, or work in progress). In progress, a ragged out 65 GTO that I don't have the energy to restore, selling it as is to get a Factory Five Mk4 kit.

Model
    (What model do you have, are you building, are you looking at?)Mk4

Engine
    What engine do you have, are you likely going to buy? Dunno, by the, so probably get a used engine.

Comments
    Why should we pick you to be the winner? Headed into retirement, and would like to have a great engine inside my dream car!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    (Insert Photo of your completed car, or work in progress).

GTM Project.jpg

Model
    I'm currently building a Factory Five GTM. My next is a MK4.

Engine
    I was thinking of building a Ford 427.

Comments
    Because the Chevy guys would hate me when I drop this thing into a Chevelle. LOL ... But seriously, I'm got sucked into building a GTM when I went looking for an AC Cobra kit. My only and true love is still Ford, and as I wrap up this GTM, I'm going to be starting on my dream car and MK4.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo: This is the plan... the color is Ford Sheridan blue and I knew this would be the color the first time I saw it on an old pickup.
    navy blue cobra 1.jpg

Model
    Mk4 Roadster.

Engine
    Small block based stroker.

Comments
    The dream of building a Factory Five began after seeing an ad in an AutoTrader so long ago that I don't even remember the year. The build plan for this car started in 2001... by 2004 my father and I had attended the Motts build school and I had $12000 saved up. Then life took over. A family, a house, then a bath on the house in 2009, then a number of overseas assignments, including a year in Afghanistan, where a project like this is not possible. However, the delay was actually a blessing. Now I have two boys old enough who both want to help dad and granddad build the car. Having the engine paid for would help make the dream a reality. Here's a picture of the boys from a few years ago showing their mechanical skills. My younger son calls the work, "practice for when we build the cobra!" And one picture from my time in Afghanistan, flying Old Glory at the top of an peak the Hindu Kush outside of Kabul.
    boys with mini.jpgDad in Afghanistan.jpg
    Last edited by Terpinator; 08-11-2016 at 02:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:

Model
    (What model do you have, are you building, are you looking at?)I have a Mk3 with a 4.6L Mustang powertrain. Want to build a full fender and topped 33 with Ford power.

Engine
    What engine do you have, are you likely going to buy? Have been looking at BluePrint, but may break the project.

Comments
    Why should we pick you to be the winner?Not many FF projects in the northwest. I have been spreading the word. The 33 would be a one and only around here.

Yes, I love Technology
    Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:

Model
    818 - just arrived in its new home after 4 day whirlwind round trip out to FFR from Indiana. BUT we talked 65 coupe all along. This motor would pull the trigger on that project 4 sure.

Engine
    818 - putting in the H6-3.0 Subaru as in 'roll my own'. For a 65 coupe if that were to happen, well...

Comments
    Not because I'm photogenic, 'cause I'm not. How about because both my wife and I have 'animism' and love everything about cars and all that goes in them. We cry when we sell one. We treat them like they are our kids. For us they are alive. We'd give our new motor its very own home - Type '65 Coupe, and make sure both lived happily ever after!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by aquillen; 07-26-2016 at 07:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    All you need to do is copy the questions into a new reply and post your answers… yep – it’s really that easy!

Photo:
    1989 Mustang Donor.jpg
    1989 Mustang GT donor

Model
    Mk4 Roadster. I'll be ordering the base kit as soon as I'm done building a shed in the yard to make the needed room in the garage for the build. I'm hoping to take advantage of the summer blowout special.

Engine
    The Vin # on the motor that came out of my donor doesn't match the Vin on the title. In New York We have to go through a Trooper inspection and the numbers need to match, so i can't use my donor motor.

I've been looking at the Blueprint small blocks. They look like quality motors that stay within my budget.

Comments
    Kristina T-bucket.jpg
    I've been a car guy my whole life. My enthusiasm has rubbed off on my daughter. We've been talking about building a car together since this photo was taken in 2005 at the Syracuse nationals - of course we decided on the FFR Mk4. Kristina is 14 years old now and I want to get started as soon as possible. She wont be a kid for much longer

Ralph Moore
    Last edited by KegMechanic; 08-09-2016 at 07:00 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=15172&g2_serialNumber=2&.jpg

Model:
    MK4 Roadster. My Base-Kit has been ordered, and is being boxed as we speak. Due for Pickup: My Birthday (Sept).

Engine:
    As you can see in the photo, a 302 from a 99 Explorer. I already have managed to collect a lot of the drivetrain parts, 8.8, T5, SN95 spindles... etc. Just need a roadster to stuff it all into!!

Comments: Why Me?
    Because your engine will go into a daily driver!! I happen to live in a place (S.TX) that will allow me to drive my Roadster pretty much all year round. Like so many of us, I've loved the Shelby Cobra since I first saw one as a little kid (35+ years ago) at a car-show with my Dad. Now that I'm finally going to own .. no .. scratch that.. not just own, but BUILD my dream, it's NOT going to stay put in a garage or on a trailer. It's going to be a driver. A regular daily commuter and driver. I'll be driving it to work, taking my 3 kids to school (1 at a time of course), date nights with my wife. On purpose forgetting to buy milk and having to run to the store to buy some, the store that's 45 minutes up the road instead of the quick-e-mart on the corner of course. That said.. while I'm confident the 100k mile explorer motor I have is a good one, I bought it without hearing it run (). I really hope I didn't get duped into a dud. But, there's just no way it'll have the life span of a nicely built new motor from the Motor-Gurus at BluePrintEngines.
    Last edited by skidd; 07-31-2016 at 01:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:

Model
    Planning to build a Type 65 Coupe for myself; MK4 Roadster with hardtop for my dad

Engine
    Ford Coyote for me; Ford 306 for my dad

Comments
    I've wanted to build a kit car for myself for a while (since college) and it's gone from the Roadster, to the GTM, and now I think I've settled on the Type 65 Coupe. My dad had talked for a long time about wishing he would have been able to buy a surplus Jeep after the war and fix it up with my grandpa but after my grandpa passed that idea faded away. Now that I've been looking into a build, my dad has said he wished he'd be able to come up to visit and help once he starts he retirement. I know he's always wanted a small car like a Mini or a Miata and he's sent me pictures of Roadsters from car shows he visits. He's also borrowed my brother's '69 Camaro to go out with my mom for drives. How cool would it be to build a car that fits those roles for his upcoming retirement? He's worked extra to help offset college costs for me, my sister, and my brother and never expected a penny back, but this would be an awesome way to say thanks for being a great example, selfless leader, and more. If I did manage to win the engine, I'd postpone the start of my build to make sure his car gets built and that the engine was put to good use.
    Here's my dad helping with a motor swap (thrown rod) at midnight after a full day's work, just to show who he is and what he's willing to go through to help
    Last edited by q4stix; 07-30-2016 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Add pic of dad

Post Thanks / Like
    FB_IMG_1469934144285.jpg

Model

I don't have one yet, but I'd love to build a 33 with bike fenders and put this 306 in it along with a Tremec.

Engine

Nothing yet. Hoping to win this 306 so I can get the ball rolling

Comments

I've grown up a gearhead, always in the garage wrenching on something with an engine along with my father and my older brother Dan. We built a pretty mean 1990 Mustang LX with a 347 stroker, and we recently finished a 5 speed swap in the car. My dad, brother and I after all these years finally just installed a lift (after many years of lying on our backs and bench pressing the tranny, we finally gave in). Now that the lift is in, we're in the garage every weekend wrenching on cars, trucks, and motorcycles. It provides an oasis away from our busy adult lives where we can get back to our roots and get some dirt under our fingernails. I'd love to win this engine so that we can start our next big project and pass it down to the next generation of gear heads. Picture attached is of my neice Maci who is turning 2 this month. She's our "shop supervisor," and she definitely keeps us on our toes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo: Please see attachment.

Model-FFR Roadster MK3.1

Engine-Ford 302 EFI, basically stock, other than a few modifications.

Comments-An FFR Roadster is still pretty rare in my neck of the woods, and tends to draw a lot of attention wherever it goes. Your beautiful engine under my hood would be showcased to many other potential FFR builders, Hot Rodder's, and Muscle car guy's, contemplating buying, or replacing, an engine for their cars. Plus...my donor 302 engine is getting slightly tired, and your new engine would give my nearly completed Roadster, some real pep in her step.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    Gathering tools and dreaming of the build. No Photo yet.

Model
    My son (7yo) and I are looking at the '33

Engine
    I have been looking at the Ford 302 block, but because I am very early in the stages, It is a blank canvas at this point.

Comments

I have been looking at FFR cars for several years. Life and children have been a challenge, but now my children are fostering an interest in cars and my better half is supportive of us building a car. The first part to make this all real is to secure the powerplant and then bite the bullet and order the kit. I think this will be a great building block to build great memories with my son.

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I still hope a Veteran, Police Officer, Fire Fighter or School Teacher wins!

With that said, I'm excluded.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    Concept MK4.jpg
    I'm planning a street cobra similar to the one in the attached photo, complete with an under car exhaust.

Model:
    FFR MK4 Roadster, complete kit with IRS.
    Picked up April 23, 2016.

Engine:
    306 Carbureted.

1) I'm ready to order my engine.
    2) Winning would allow me to upgrade to a 347 with fuel injection (currently not in the budget).
    And most importantly,
    3) If I win, I'm expecting to have a excellent experience with both your company and with the installation of your product.
    As a novice car builder, I can share my positive experience with other builders similar to me and help you sell more engines.

Thanks for your consideration.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Model: 289 Roadster

Engine- Self built 331 stroker with Hillborn EFI.

Comments- 4th FFR build and I plan on doing another Hot Rod. Love the roadster and the FFR community!

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:

Model
    Factory Five MKIV Roadster (Completed and On-The-Road)

Engine
    Currently, stock donor Ford 302/5.0 converted to 650 carb.
    I'd love to swap in a Fuel Injected 306 for the reliability and of course the power increase!

Comments
    Our Roadster is a family toy, the wife and girls just love it, but it was a budget-build. A new Blueprint powerplant would give us miles of trouble-free enjoyment while making it a lot more fun to drive! I'd share my experience with everyone and be the best mobile advertising for Blueprint! Like many other builders, I am currently active-duty Army but after multiple deployments affecting the family, we're making a career transition this year. So any upgrades would need to be put on hold for a while and nothing beats spending some more time in the garage!
    Last edited by JKolbfleisch; 08-03-2016 at 06:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Model
    33 Hot Rod - convertible top, rear fenders (only), midnight blue w/traditional cowl flame paint scheme, rear exhaust.

Engine
    Chevy 383 - carbureted (old school)

Comments
    As a kid, I built every Revell model of cars designed by George Barris and Ed Roth. As a young adult, I worked on old cars with dreams of becoming the next great car builder. But then life got in the way. Like most men my age I got married, raised kids, paid mortgages and put my dreams on the back burner. But now, the wife says it's time for my dream to come true. I've looked at completed cars, but the appeal of building one with my own hands still calls. And when it's done, I'm looking forward to answering the obvious questions with, "No, we didn't buy it...........we built it."

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Photo:
    902326-R1-07-9_008.jpg902326-R1-01-3_002.jpg
    Not only did the Blue Swallow Motel on old Route 66 leave the light on for me but they also left the garage door open too!

Model
    An Original Mark I Roadster

Engine
    347 no polish parts as they will just get dirty from the road dust

Comments
    Help keep mine on the road - racking up the miles and smiles along the way! Every stop for gas is an adventure - people that normally will hide behind the gas pump now peak around the pump to strike up a conversation just so they can ask about "the car". I have meet more wonderful people that never would have ever spoken to me except for "the car" I just happen to be driving.
    Ralph Button
    FFR 1436 (PROUD Owner of an Original Mark I)
    400,013 miles as of 11/1/2009
    417,840 miles as of 8/12/2010
    435,021 miles as of 12/19/2011
    Now a well broken in 347 engine
    523,145 miles as of 7/29/2014
    601,165 miles as of 6/1/2018
    615,215 miles as of 4/23/2022

"It's not about the destination, it's the about the journey. And where is your journey taking you?"

"... Not all who wander are lost!... --J.R.R. Tolkien

Post Thanks / Like
    Just wanted to pop on and tell everyone as a group thank you for all the submissions so far! Exactly one week to go and one of you could be the proud new owner of a new BluePrint Engine
    Check out our crate engine offerings at www.factoryfiveengines.com
    Give us a call at 1.800.483.4263

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDadGo View Post
    I still hope a Veteran, Police Officer, Fire Fighter or School Teacher wins!

With that said, I'm excluded.
    One Exception If He Doesn't Qualify >>>-----------> Ralph Button Deserves A New Engine; Heck, He Deserves A New MK-4 Kit Too!
    Last edited by GoDadGo; 08-06-2016 at 07:03 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I could use a great power plant.

Photo:20160427_184959.jpg

Model: 33 hot rod

Engine
    Junk yard 351w

Comments
    My wife suggested I build this kit as a way of thanking me for caring for her while she undergoes treatment for stage 4 peritoneal cancer. Her desire to shield me from her recovery and give me something to keep me occupied is typical of this fine lady who I married 45 years ago. she wants no pity and refuses to accept that this disease is anything but a minor bump in the highway of life. I will finish this car and she and I will enjoy the ride for the rest of our days. then our grand daughter will take over in her grand mothers place.
    Its really that simple! Thank you all for having us and we look forward to talking with everyone and checking out all the cool projects you have!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Photo:
    bulding.jpg

Model
    MK4 Roaster 2016

Engine
    Blue Print Engines: Fuel Injected 347, dyno tested at 429 Horsepower

Comments:
    Well, because free stuff is always welcome, hehehehe, no, for real: i am going to kick-start late February the second MK4, and will be perfect for that new venture!!
    one way or the other.. Thank you guys (blue engine) for this awesome opportunity to win one of your engines, i believe we all here truly appreciate that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have wanted a 33 hot rod ever since I saw a rusting body of a 33 on a farm site in South Dakota, 40 years ago. Work, college and more college has been in my way. I have had the demanding job of a nurse anesthetist over the last 20 plus years and now I am approaching the time when I can finally have the 33 hot rod I have wanted for so long. I have experience with working on cars, overhauling engines, carbs, wheel bearings, etc.
    Been doing a lot of research on engines, transmissions, rears, and so on. Would love to have a 347 or 383 to drop into a 33!! An engine and power set-up would be HUGE in helping me along with realizing my dream.
    Thank you for this opportunity!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bradentonbryan View Post
    I have wanted a 33 hot rod ever since I saw a rusting body of a 33 on a farm site in South Dakota, 40 years ago. Work, college and more college has been in my way. I have had the demanding job of a nurse anesthetist over the last 20 plus years and now I am approaching the time when I can finally have the 33 hot rod I have wanted for so long. I have experience with working on cars, overhauling engines, carbs, wheel bearings, etc.
    Been doing a lot of research on engines, transmissions, rears, and so on. Would love to have a 347 or 383 to drop into a 33!! An engine and power set-up would be HUGE in helping me along with realizing my dream.
    Thank you for this opportunity!!
    Choose The Mighty Mouse 383 If You Win & You Won't Go Wrong!

Put A 6-Speed Transmission Behind It And You Won't Go Slow!
    Last edited by GoDadGo; 08-05-2016 at 08:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Really excited about this

Photo:
    car2.jpg

Model
    The Type 65 Coupe will be one of our project cars for an auto mechanics class we are starting for high school age kids. It was orginally bought in 2012 by Scott at Dark horse Customs. He is giving us a really good deal on the car since it is a project for the kids.
    Engine
    I'm a Chevy guy but since the car comes with headers for a 302 Ford based engine we will likely go with a small block Ford.

Comments
    1. It is for the kids, we are on a tight budget so this would help us finish the project much sooner.
    2. We would put Blue Print Engines on the side of the car as advertisment, We plan on taking it to car shows and would like to race it as well so it would be great advertising for Blue Print engines. We would also put your name on the sponsor wall in our shop. If you have banners we could hang one up. We could also put your name on our uniforms when we get them. Also, In the next year I am opening up a Hot Rod shop and would like to build factory five cars as well as original cars. I would love to work with Blue Print Engines and if we had one it would be a great promotional tool.
    P.S. I noticed someone commented they hoped a Veteran, Police Officer, Firefighter or Teacher wins. If by chance you are taking this into consideration I am a disabled veteran of the United States Marine Corps as well as a Part Time teacher and Part time mechanic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo: Not much to look at yet, but it's a start.
    13912475_10210485663606399_8337617476225612623_n by MisterFubar, on Flickr.

Model
    I'll be building a Roadster. I'm hoping to get in on the current sale, but it's more likely I'll be waiting until the spring to order a kit. I've been waiting 20 years to start one, another 6 months won't kill me.

Engine
    I had planned on doing a Coyote build, but I decided that IRS with a SBF would be a better use of my budget.

Comments

You shouldn't. Reading through the posts there are a lot better stories and more worthy people than I to receive this. That being said I'd kick myself if I didn't at least throw my hat in so here is my story anyway.
    Last edited by Misterfubar; 08-12-2016 at 07:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    13653206_1046822025397163_6527285904707569309_o.jpg

Model
    FFR Roadster MK4

Engine
    4.6 2V, looking to upgrade for a Coyote or something more original

Comments
    Blueprint makes very nice engine. Looking forward for this contest results.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    No photo of work available

Model
    Looking at your MK4 and 818

Engine
    No engine yet

Comments
    Cause it would be totally increadable if I would win!! head turning seeing those on the steet! Never seen in real here in NC. Its time for it now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:

Model
    Mk4 Roadster

Engine
    SBF 347

Comments
    Can always use a fresh motor. Have heard great things about BluePrint Engines.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photos: no kit yet. If I win the engine the order will go in for a mk 4

Model: definitely a mk4

Engine: hopefully the one I won ��

Comments: it's my dream to build a cobra with my son while he's still young enough to be interested to engage on a car building adventure with his dad. Plan to purchase a Lemans hardtop and drive it as a daily driver ��

Thanks for your support of the cobra community!

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    IMG_20160724_104249-1024x576.png

Here she is, a mere 4 days after registration, at the 2016 Taconic State Nationals. Received a tremendous amount of attention given that she's far from 'show' quality at this stage with exposed seams and just about zero bodywork.

How do I post a larger picture?

Model
    MkIII Roadster, 9 years from purchase to registration!

Engine
    I have a 351W that was originally from a Backdraft Cobra.

Comments
    So I can finally tell my wife that I won something in a competition! She insists I used all my life's luck marrying her. Seriously though, I'd love to be able to show off the Blueprint with as much pride as the rest of the car and have people wow when looking into the engine area.
    Last edited by Paparazzi; 08-11-2016 at 01:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    CIMG5675.JPG

Model: Completed a MK II build.

Engine: Currently running a fuel injected 302 with aluminum heads (GT-40x), Anderson AF-B2 Camshaft B-2 and Tremec 3550 (mid shift)

Comments: There are so many things I would have done differently, and here's an opportunity to do just that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    historic Abby 2015.jpg

Model
    i have a completed MK4 roadster and I'm planning a '33 Hot Rod in the near future (hence the need for an engine/tranny).

Engine
    I built a coyote for the MK4 but want to go old school for the '33.

Comments
    Why Not! Seriously, I enjoy the build more than the drive so I was pondering a donation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    IMG_0437.JPG
    (No kit car yet, just family)

Model
    I would love to build a MkIV.

Engine
    I would like to power the MkIV with a solid V8. Great horse power and torque, but solid enough to be a daily driver to work.

Comments
    Currently, we have a Ford Expedition EL, and a minivan. Not the most fun vehicles to drive, but it's what serves to take care of the family. I've followed Factory 5 since I was in college, and learned about them from the back of Car and Driver. I hoped to buy a kit after college, but live moved fast, and there was never enough time or money. I would love to involve my family in the build, I think it would be a great family project (not sure the wife would agree). It would be great to teach the kids what they can do, how to build/fix things on their own, and turn a kit into an awesome car! Plus, I'd rather have them using real world skills instead of playing Minecraft, Pokémon Go or Candy Crush! My two year old, Gracie, already can use a screw driver to turn screws, and when I walked away from installing a shelf, I saw her pick up my 2' level and pencil, and make a straight line (although not level). She's my shadow. I can't buy a kit right now, no matter how much I want to. But eventually, piece by piece, dollar by dollar, I'll get there. This would go a long way.

Post Thanks / Like
    No photos until delivery!

Model
    I ordered a MK4 with IRS. I am going with manual brakes and power steering. The completion date is September 3rd. I am attending the September build school.

Engine
    My original plan was to rebuild a 5.0 HO. My main goal is reliability as my goal is to road trip this car all over the country to meet new friends and see our amazing country.

Comments
    Why should we pick you to be the winner:

Ok, so I have literally ordered everything except the drivetrain because of a lack of funds. I moved to Philly for work from CA and this car project is my way of making new friends in a new place. At the end of the day it is all about community. This is my first major project like this and I intend to really lean on this amazing community to get me through both the project and this new phase of my life in this strange Cheesteak-eating place. Cheers!

Edit: A picture of my brother and I building the work bench for the project!
    IMG_1060-2.JPG
    Last edited by lahrs37; 08-11-2016 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Added a picture

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    IMG_20150726_174448.jpg

Model
    MKIV roadster with 9k miles in gel coat.

Engine
    Currently have a Ford Racing 347.

Comments
    I really need to upgrade to a 427.

Its really that simple! Thank you all for having us and we look forward to talking with everyone and checking out all the cool projects you have![/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo: Dont have a kit yet hopefully soon!

Model: I'm looking at the MK4

Engine: No engine yet, i am a fan of the original push rod engines however

Comments: This would be a good kick start to getting a kit and starting my build.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    This is what I'm building at the moment. It's my very first Kit. I wanted to start small then move to something bigger from FF.

Model
    I really want to start a build on a nice Cobra or a 818 Coupe. So hard to decide.

Engine
    Not 100% sure right now. I'm found of the LS3's

Comments
    Well, with being a newbie at this I think getting a motor already setup and ready to plug right in would make me enjoy the build processes a lot more.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Loves cars

Photo:
    (Insert Photo of your completed car, or work in progress). Wish i had a picture( Only in my head)

Model
    looking to get the '33 Hot rod, Always love Hot rods

Engine
    Not sure yet,

Comments
    I have always loved cars, (wife say i love them too much) would love to have a Great project to work on with me two sons, in the future.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast