FB_IMG_1469934144285.jpg

Model
(What model do you have, are you building, are you looking at?)

I don't have one yet, but I'd love to build a 33 with bike fenders and put this 306 in it along with a Tremec.

Engine
What engine do you have, are you likely going to buy?

Nothing yet. Hoping to win this 306 so I can get the ball rolling

Comments
Why should we pick you to be the winner?

I've grown up a gearhead, always in the garage wrenching on something with an engine along with my father and my older brother Dan. We built a pretty mean 1990 Mustang LX with a 347 stroker, and we recently finished a 5 speed swap in the car. My dad, brother and I after all these years finally just installed a lift (after many years of lying on our backs and bench pressing the tranny, we finally gave in). Now that the lift is in, we're in the garage every weekend wrenching on cars, trucks, and motorcycles. It provides an oasis away from our busy adult lives where we can get back to our roots and get some dirt under our fingernails. I'd love to win this engine so that we can start our next big project and pass it down to the next generation of gear heads. Picture attached is of my neice Maci who is turning 2 this month. She's our "shop supervisor," and she definitely keeps us on our toes!