Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Win an Engine from www.factoryfiveengines.com - It's easy, we promise!

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:

MerlotMicaMiata-008.jpg

Model
    The car I need to start with is a 1995 Mazda Miata M-Edition as that's where my budget lies.

Engine
    I want to use the BluePrint Engine Chevy engine as I think they will be a better choice for me right now.

Comments
    I have been in love with the Cobra since 1969 when my dad owned his with a 69 Cougar XR7 428CJ convertible. He loved to drive fast with the top down. We went car shopping and he took me to see my first Cobra at the local MG dealer and I fell in love. As I grew up I knew one day I would have my own. However the more I researched them, the more I knew I needed a replica as they could be made better, faster, stronger, smarter.

As an adult I've had serious auto-immune health issues to the point of needing a liver transplant. That happened in 2000. Now the liver disease is recurring and looks like I'm getting ready for round two of liver transplants. My health prevents me from purchasing and building what I want, so since I already have the Miata, I will have to make do with a Monster Miata, until such time as I can swap the BluePrint Engines Chevy drivetrain into my Factory Five 289 USRRC Replica.

Thankyou for being so generous and offering up one of your engines.

Post Thanks / Like
    All you need to do is copy the questions into a new reply and post your answers… yep – it’s really that easy!

Photo:
    Sorry, no photo yet.... Working on getting a 33' Hot rod!!

Model
    (What model do you have, are you building, are you looking at?) 33 Hot Rod

Engine
    I have a buddy with a 289 sitting in his garage that he wants to sell me, but the more i look into it, the more i think I should use a different power train.

Comments
    Why should we pick you to be the winner? I'm sure everyone who is applying for this contest has a great reason to win. I personally would love to build my "hot rod" I'm working on saving the cash for the kit as we speak. I have several buddies who are building cars, and i have spent endless hours helping them. I am FORD to the bone. But the question is, why should i be picked. All i can say, is that it would really help with my budget for this project, and would actually allow me to make this dream come a reality. I really do appreciate the consideration, and whether or not I'm chosen, i will be purchasing a 33' Hot Rod, but this powertrain would be a huge step in affordability.

Thank you,

Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    4492.jpeg

Model
    MK4 we picked up a few months ago

Engine
    Considering on finding a reasonably priced 95 mustang gt donor

Comments
    You should pick me as the winner because this is going to be a father son build. We plan on doing all the work from assembly to body and paint. Its also going to be a car we drive and have fun with. A blueprint engine would be a huge help in completing the project since I still have to save up enough to afford one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo

Model
    Camaro

Engine
    It has a 305 small block chevy

Comments

My Camaro could use another small block, the engine it has leaks, and blows smoke out of the exhaust, bought the car a few years ago when I was 17 and haven't had the money to put the engine it deserves in it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:

Model
    I'm looking at an 818 but the girl friend wants me to do an MK4 first, so we are still discussing when and where to start.

Engine
    I had been looking at some of the Blueprint engines before, but now that they offer a specific 306 FI package, that would be near the top of the list for the MK4... unless I stumble upon a Voodoo engine from someone getting tail happy with a GT350

Comments
    It would certainly accelerate the project decision, and it would make my girlfriend win the debate about which project was next!

Post Thanks / Like

My entry

Hi fellow enthusiasts

Photo...well, this is the plan at least
    HF_Cobra1_5.png
    Thank you FFR for providing this great rendering service

Model
    To build a Mk4 Roadster would truly be a dream coming true.

Engine
    If I don't win this beauty, it would probably be a scavenged Windsor 302...with some performance upgrades.

Comments
    Why I should win?
    Well this super drivetrain would really help me getting started on my build, that's for sure!

Now, wish me luck

Peace & Love,
    Henrik

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:

Model
    I'm currently building a 65 Mustang Fastback...it needs EVERYTHING! A nice crate engine would surely look good in the engine bay:

Engine
    I currently have a 347 stoker in my FFR.

I'd use my BluePrint Bucks to put your 347 with FastEFI in the Mustang.

Comments
    Why should we pick you to be the winner?

My daughter just got married and my bank account took a big hit. A killer engine for the mustang would sure be nice!

Post Thanks / Like

congratulations I'm a winner!

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrintEngines View Post
    Hi everyone! BluePrint Engines is proud to announce a new line of Factory Five Spec Powertrain Packages! We worked directly with the crew at Factory Five to spec complete power train packages for their MK4 and ’33 Hot Rod. They designed it, we manufacture it…you get a complete package Engine/Front Drive/Transmission all assembled and delivered to your door! Check out www.FactoryFiveEngines.com and call us today!

Hi Everyone! All of us at BluePrint Engines wanted to think of a way that we could give back to all the forum members and get the word out about our Factory Five Engines so we figured… what a better way to give away what we know best – an engine! So, the rules are simple:

o Eligibility: Anyone! From completed cars, to kits in process or those who’ve yet to purchase a kit…everyone is eligible
    o You must copy/paste our entry form and update the required fields.
    o Winner will be chosen from all submissions during the entirety of the contest.
    o Entries can start today and run will be accepted until 5:00pm CST August 11, 2016 with the winner being announced at noon CST on August 12th, 2016

Now for the goodies! BluePrint Engines is proud to announce our new line of Factory Five spec powertrain packages! We worked directly with the crew at Factory Five to spec complete packages for their MK4 and '33 Hot Rod. They designed it, we manufactured it and you get a complete package that from the front drive all the way to the transmission - assembled and delivered to you door! So we would like you to win one of our new Ford 306ci long block crate engine configurations – or $6995 in BluePrint Bucks (just in case you want a Chevy ) You can check out the 306’s here: http://bit.ly/FactoryFiveEntry

All you need to do is copy the questions into a new reply and post your answers… yep – it’s really that easy!

Photo:
    (Insert Photo of your completed car, or work in progress).
    Upload failed?
    Model
    (What model do you have, are you building, are you looking at?)
    Former LS1 Z28 convertible, one day would like to build GTM! Looking at Camaro LS project that needs new motor!
    Engine
    What engine do you have, are you likely going to buy?
    LS1/ LS2
    Comments
    I would be grateful, happy winner!

Its really that simple! Thank you all for having us and we look forward to talking with everyone and checking out all the cool projects you have!
    Thanks guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:

Model
    MKIV

Engine
    347 with carb

Comments
    Because I NEED to build a Coupe. If I had an engine ready to rock, the boss woman would just have to give me the go-ahead. I'll even do air conditioning for her!

Congrats on the partnership.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    No car yet, just a Tacoma. However, I have been in the shipyard and on sea trials with this offshore construction boat lately. Thats a 250t offshore knuckle boom crane! I could't figure out how to put the picture right here...

Model
    I have a '65 Daytona Coupe ordered and scheduled for an October 1 pickup; I can't wait!

Engine
    I currently have a '71 351w in my garage. The battles between myself, the guy who sold it to me, and the state police are endless. I could type for days about the issues in trying to use this engine (for a rebuildable block).

Comments
    My work schedule is essentially 30 days on, and 12 days off. Working offshore, I live 3/4 of my life between 0 and 10mph. Please help me add some digits to the overall speed of my existence, while subtracting some from my budget sheet! Thanks for the consideration, it's a great promotion and will help whoever wins a great deal. Keep up the good work.

-Ryan

Post Thanks / Like
    CIMG0065 Low Res.jpg

Model
    Mark 2 Roadster

Engine
    Ford 302

Comments
    After 10 years i really need to get this on the road.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Photo:
    Attachment 57401

Model: MK4
    Engine: 347

Comments:
    My husband is trying to build his dream car but do to family commitments has had to put it on hold for awhile. This engine would be the perfect surprise 50th birthday present.
    Last edited by glastron351; 08-11-2016 at 03:27 PM. Reason: attach picture

Lady's Island, SC which is about 45 minute from Hilton Head Island
    Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    DSCN0561.JPG

Model
    I had a FFR Coupe that I built back in 2005
    Engine
    Had a Coast High Performance 347 Street Fighter
    Comments
    I crashed my FFR Coupe at Roebling Road during a track day and then had to sell it.

I just turned 73 in July and I figure I have maybe one more project left in me, so this engine would be a good start.

KitCarRob aka Rob Hilton
    Last edited by KitCarRob; 08-11-2016 at 03:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Thank you BluePrint Engines for this amazing generous offer!!

aFFR7993 Pick up 2013-03-30a - Copy.jpg
    Pick up day.

IMG_3770.JPG
    As FFR7993 sits today. No change.

Model
    FFR MK4 Roadster (FFR7993), Pin Drive IRS.

Engine
    I picked up a 390 FE from a 1966 Mercury Marauder which was to be used in a build if I ever started one. It was picked up several years ago long before I ordered my FFR and has been sitting waiting for this project. It sits on an engine stand waiting for a rebuild.

Comments
    Why should you pick me? I have dreamed about the day of owning one of these cars for a very long time. It was never about purchasing a completed car, it was always about building one, whether it be alone, or one day with my kids, it was about the build. The kit was purchased in 2012 to be a father and sons project, but due to family responsibilities, this project got put on hold as quickly as it started. As my eldest is about to leave home to begin university, I would like to spend some time with him building the car. The cost of his tuition has funds allocated in a different direction than the rebuild of the FE, so having a completed motor to install will have the project finished much earlier than anticipated. While the first is off to university, my other two kids will help me to continue the build, so when the first returns, we are closer to the point of installing the motor. Thank you!
    Last edited by achi; 10-01-2017 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Needed clean slate

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy smokes... check out all these entries coming in, in the final hour. Love it! Keep 'em coming, we are enjoying all the pics and stories
    Check out our crate engine offerings at www.factoryfiveengines.com
    Give us a call at 1.800.483.4263

Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta be in it to win it right?
    Photo: This was my last toy IMG_0118.JPG

Model - 818C was the plan, have a donor vehicle ready, but no funds to buy the kit yet. But a '33 full fendered hardtop would also be most acceptable, or a Type 65 if I really had to (all 3 of course if I had the space!!!)

Engine - Always been a GM guy, but could be persuaded to go blue...

Comments - FFR has been on my radar for years, and finally got to visit the factory last year, which of course did nothing to dampen the dream! And been looking at Blueprint engines for a while too (the exposure they're getting on Engine Masters is very encouraging!) The available funds to make this happen are growing (although the time to be able to do it isn't of course), but winning the heart of the beast would be a great step in the right direction!

Post Thanks / Like

Free Powertrain!

Photo:
    No photo yet, as I'm still dreaming!

Model:
    MKIV

Engine:
    Was considering Roush or Ford crate products, but after looking at your site, I'm greatly interested in your offerings. Like the ability to purchase a drivetrain that is purpose built for a Factory 5!

Comments:
    Pick me because I'm an avid Shelby/Mustang/Cobra fan currently driving a '98 Benz E320 with 180K miles on it. My wife drives an Odyssey. (Don't get me wrong, she makes it look good!) But I NEED a sweet ride and this would give me a great head start! Thanks for the consideration.

Also, I am the STIG!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'm not looking to win but I thought I'd take the chance to show off my builds!

Photo(s):
    TROJAN:

(Best under-construction winner HB 2015 and 2nd place Best In Show HB 2016)

F5RACNG:
    (Best under-construction winner, HB 2010)

...Currently going through "upgrades"...

Model
    I've built a MKIII and a MKIV roadster. I'll be building a Type 65 Coupe next.

Engine
    Both of my builds used FMS Crate BOSS 302 motors. They aren't available right now so the crate motor for the Coupe will be a ... ?

Comments
    You shouldn't pick me. I run this site and I'm the admin of another FFR themed site so it would smell of impropriety. I do like (love!) your engine packages though so I told my son to enter!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo: coming

Model
    FFR MK4

Engine
    SBF or Coyote

Comments
    Due to my location, there are very few FFR cars. I'd like to start a trend of FFR builds as we have a healthy Hot Rod community, and there is a "drive" monthly, no more than 2 miles down the street from me. One of the issues is logistics, so affordable packages are key. Also, I'm a show off and a big mouth about good products. Not a loud mouth, just one that loves to share.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Photo:
    Always a work in Progress for the last 7 or so years. Since my Father has such high morals and doesn't want to enter, I'll enter for him
    IMG_6661.jpgIMG_5013.jpg

Model
    (Factory Five MkIII but we are planning for The Daytona Coupe)

Engine
    My father has a have a Ford Motorsport Boss 302 in the MKIII but no definitive plans on the future Daytona Project

Comments
    If we win, It'd help with the budget on the Daytona coupe so we could focus on the most solid car possible. Money has been pretty tight for fun projects and selling the Cobra is not an easy decision nor one my father takes lightly. We'd love to do a future Daytona Coupe but I doubt that once the cobra is sold, the money will be available for another fun project for my father and I to work on again like old times. I might sneakily put the engine into my 66 Mustang though! I'm sure my father would LOVE to see me with 100 more hp... I know I would!!! It'd sure sound sweet and look pretty in there...

Check out the video of the exhaust
    https://www.facebook.com/granthodgki...8711881701699/

IMG_2080.jpgIMG_4040.jpg
    Last edited by G_Hodgkins; 08-11-2016 at 04:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Free!!!!

Photo:

Model. Mk4

Engine. Hopefully A blueprint

Comments
    I been really good this year. I hope to get a early xmas.

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    RALPH BUTTON FOR PRESIDENT!

Oops that's another issue.

His MK-1 with the billion miles on it needs an upgrade!
    Last edited by GoDadGo; 08-12-2016 at 12:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    My current project is a 67 Mustang Coupe that my brother and I are working on. 302 with a T5.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...1&l=cde4beab69

Model
    I would love to get a Cobra Replica

Engine
    302 SBF based engine. Details are still in the air

Comments
    Why should we pick you to be the winner? Long time fan of the Factory Five kit cars and next on my list of cars I want to purchase. I would love to pick up a Cobra or even the 33 Hot Rod. Having the engine already makes getting the kit a easy sell to the wife! Plus until I get the Cobra I could put it in the 67 and take out the old 302 and do a proper rebuild.

Post Thanks / Like

Photo: I just finished my Turbo Exomotive Exocet race chassis and have been eyeing the mk4 roadster for years. If i won this engine package the exo would be up for sale and the roadster would be on order.

Model: Factory Five Mk4 Roadster

Engine
    351 based ford engine. Blueprint of course

Comments

I have been in love with factory fives Mk4 roadster for years and always thought it was just a little bit out of my price range. I love my kit car, don't get me wrong. However, I have always had a love for the roadster. It is the only car that would make me happy enough to part ways with my exocet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    Will have to wait until my build starts!

Model
    MK4

Engine
    Had my eye on a coyote! However, would consider another strong SBF!

Comments
    There is no particular reason why I should be picked or picked over anyone else. I'm just like most others out there, on a budget and it'd give me the kick to get started!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I think this contest might be influencing the number of signups today...

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Well hopefully they all stick around and hang out with the community!

OK thank you every one for the entries. The contest is officially closed Check back here tomorrow for the announcement of the winner!
    Check out our crate engine offerings at www.factoryfiveengines.com
    Give us a call at 1.800.483.4263

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't realize you guys were in Kearney!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow - what a giveaway opportunity!

Photo:
    IMG_0642.JPG
    C9D14451-0DD9-4FC3-9E90-4DD1CA54A5A2.JPG

Model

We play with our Polaris RZR XP4 900 that we converted to be street legal. Its been all over Michigan, to Tennessee and West Virginia riding the dunes, trails and trips to the store or work if needed. I've always been a fan of the MK3 Roadster - its my dream car. I've been a long time fan of the Factory Five cars and a member of the "unofficial dreamers club".

Engine

No car or engine but you have to start somewhere so I'm open to anything.

Comments

I have the skills to do this and friends to help where I find I don't but I lack the funds to purchase and build my dream car. My family and activities surrounding them has been most of my focus leading us to group activities that everyone can participate in leaving out the two seat sports car I always wanted. I was a Girl Scout Leader for over 5 years to help ensure my two daughters learned they can do anything if they wanted to so having them help me with a project like this would be awesome! (and I promise to let them drive it)

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    (Insert Photo of your completed car, or work in progress). 818s picture 2.JPG

Model
    (What model do you have, are you building, are you looking at?) 818S in progress

Engine
    What engine do you have, are you likely going to buy? Subaru 2.5 Turbo

Comments
    Why should we pick you to be the winner? So I can build a GTM next!

Post Thanks / Like

Dreams Can Come True

Photo:

The photo exists in my mind's eye. Every night as I close my eyes - reminded by the FFR poster on the wall. Every dream as I awaken with a smile. Every morning as I get up...

image.jpeg

Model:

Factory Five MK4 Roadster Complete Kit - sitting in my shopping cart awaiting purchase
    Powder coated chassis, cutouts, leather seats, IRS, Vintage gauges, Vintage Halibrand wheels, heat/defrost, chrome roll bar for driver and passenger, maybe Wilwood brakes.

Engine:
    Ford 306c.i. Fuel Injection from FactoryFiveEngines.com

Comments:
    I had a motorcycle accident a year ago, shattered the primary knuckle of my right (dominant hand) index finger. Luckily, that was my only injury other than some serious bruising. Unluckily, that ended my infatuation with motorcycles. Luckily, it was not my fault. Unluckily, it took 6 months to recover. Luckily, I got a settlement. What to do, what to do?

I have raced cars competitively for 25 years. I had just ended that and was traveling up to the track to hang out with my friends at the racetrack when I was sidetracked by that above accident. Over the years I had accumulated massive amounts of tools and equipment. What to do, what to do?

I have wanted to build a car forever. I have wanted to build a FFR Roadster forever. I have been too busy racing and building a family forever (or so it seems). I have free time now and money to buy a kit but not enough necessarily to buy an engine (well the one that I want anyway). What to do, what to do?

Winning this would make the decision... I win at noon, I order by the end of the day. Done deal.

What happens then?

(1) I anxiously await the green light to come and pick up the chassis (spending the time to clear out garage space)
    (2) I start a build log (Facebook/Twitter) trumpeting the use of FactoryFiveEngines.com
    (3) I start a web page trumpeting the use of FactoryFiveEngines.com
    (4) I build the car and, with the use of free labor (kids) finish it in record time
    (5) I 3D print an awesome license plate frame - FactoryFiveEngines.com
    (6) I use the car as a pace car at the local racetrack and show it off as much as possible!
    (7) R-O-A-D T-R-I-P to Nebraska to visit the shop and show off the engine and car!

My promises:

image.jpeg

Fingers crossed and dreaming,
    Kirk

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:IMG_20150711_134102.jpg

Model
    I have a 2011 Factory Five Roadster that was completed in 2012.

Engine
    I am currently running a 347 stroker that I built using the Mustang Fuel injection setup.

Comments
    It never hurts to have a spare engine around the garage. That could provide some motivation to find something to put it in. And my car picture is upside down and cannot figure out how to turn it around!

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    😞 I'm so sorry, I'm on my iPhone and I'm trying to upload a photo of the MK4 that I have been dreaming about building for a long time now, Blue with White stripes!

Model:
    MK4

Engine
    i don't have a lot of money, so I have been looking for a used 5.0 Mustang as a donor car.

Comments:
    Well I'm nobody special, I'm just an average American working everyday. Everyday I bleed and sweat like every American, to provide for my wife and children. I have some college education, but got college loans and had to work full time to pay them off. I'm now 45 years old and have a mortgage and bills, that I'm thankful for because I'm providing for my family. I took an above ground pool, and dug a big hole and sank it in the ground. I just finished building a water slide for them. There's a lot of done for my family, I would just once like one surprise happen for me, I love my family and would be nice to build a MK4 with my two boys and then enjoy it all together! Thank you for the chance to help make a dream come true! Kevin Therrien, FL

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kevintnet;246748]Photo:
    �� I'm so sorry, I'm on my iPhone and I'm trying to upload a photo of the MK4 that I have been dreaming about building for a long time now, Blue with White stripes!

Model:
    MK4

Engine
    i don't have a lot of money, so I have been looking for a used 5.0 Mustang as a donor car.

Comments:
    Well I'm nobody special, I'm just an average American working everyday. Everyday I bleed and sweat like every American, to provide for my wife and children. I have some college education, but got college loans and had to work full time to pay them off. I'm now 45 years old and have a mortgage and bills, that I'm thankful for because I'm providing for my family. I took an above ground pool, and dug a big hole and sank it in the ground. I just finished building a water slide for them. There's a lot of done for my family, I would just once like one surprise happen for me, I love my family and would be nice to build a MK4 with my two boys and then enjoy it all together! Thank you for the chance to help make a dream come true! Kevin Therrien, FL

Post Thanks / Like

Contest Entry

Photo:
    (No kit yet).

Model
    MK4 Roadster

Engine
    I had an older mustang with a 4.6 SOHC and it was an amazing piece of machinery. The Ford 306 from BluePrint looks like a great engine as well.

Comments
    Let’s see, my first car was a 1967 Mustang Coupe with a 289 and I restored it with the help of my stepfather and his friends. It was a gorgeous car, but the master cylinder failed and I rear ended a friend while he was driving with his Dad on his driver’s permit. It was taken off the road to get fixed, slowly since I did not have much money, and later put on hold when I went to college. I later sold this car to a 17-year-old kid who had a dream of rebuilding a car of his own with his Dad. Since it was just sitting there I gave him the deal of a lifetime with all the parts needed to get this car back on the road, it was ready, just needed paint and some love. I had toured the Factory Five warehouse when it first opened as a kid and fell in love with the idea of building a Cobra Kit since it is to this day still my favorite car built. Once I graduated college and could afford a car of my own, my first car was a 1996 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra which I was asked if it was going to be my donor car the next time I visited F.F. Now I look at the F.F. catalogue and website once every 3-4 months and picture what I would build, what color it would be and while day dreaming I am woken by two crazy yet beautiful little girls who want me to charge their Barbie Power Wheels for them.
    Long story short, I have always wanted a Factory Five MK4 Roadster and what better excuse to buy one than having the engine to power it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    Screenshot_2014-11-30-09-38-22.png
    Model
    FFR challenge series chassis
    Engine
    I currently have a 521bbf short block that i would really like to get a transmission behind.
    Comments
    Cause if I spend anymore money on this the wife will hang me from the roll bar...

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:Attached is a picture from build school
    FFr.jpg
    Model
    We are building the roadster.
    Engine
    We are going to buy a 302 with EFI paired with a t5. MS MB no heat no air
    Comments
    The obvious answer is that this is a father/son build and everyone loves a father son build. Truthfully if you pick us we will use the saved money towards our next build. I have two boys and this is a two seater and I need to either drive or be in the car. Once we get this car done we need to start the next one. So far build school has been a blast and we are loving the process of building together as a family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    I have not photo because I have yet to order.

Model
    Looking at the 33 to build out a cruising coup.

Engine
    Don't have engine yet but was looking at Ford Coyote.

Comments
    The building of a 33 coup is what I was hopping to do with my son (who is 10) as both a chance to bond, and to help him appreciate building something yourself. Besides the wife won't let me own a motorcycle until the kids are out of collage (I have an 8 year old daughter).

I've never won anything in my life!
    If I had the motor then I would be off the fence about ordering the kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck in the drawing tomorrow, everyone. May the Force be with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    A few more entries came in before the 5pm CST deadline... this closing message was sent 5pm EST....
    Thanks again for the opportunity!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast