Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: For sale: BBK 255 LPH Fuel Pump, 5.0L Windsor Bellhousing, FFR Spindle Brackets

Post Thanks / Like

For sale: BBK 255 LPH Fuel Pump, 5.0L Windsor Bellhousing, FFR Spindle Brackets

The following is for sale; shoot me an email (jcm250b at juno dot com) if interested as I don't check private messages here as often as I should:

(1) A new BBK 255 LPH fuel pump for 1986-1998 Mustangs. I bought it when I thought I'd use the donor gas tank, then decided to use a fuel cell. I forget what I paid for it. Make me a fair offer, whatever that may be.

EDIT: Still for sale!

(2) The bellhousing from the donor car, a 1988 Mustang 5.0L. Make me an offer that lets me take it to the post office, ship it, and still have enough money left to walk across the parking lot and buy a half-decent bottle of red wine at the state store.

EDIT: Sold!

(3) The FFR brackets that attach the Mustang donor spindles to the coupe and presumably the roadster's upper control arms. I have no idea if these have any value to anyone, but they certainly have no value to me, so cover my shipping and they are yours.

EDIT: Sold!

5.0L to T-5 Factory Bellhousing.JPG

BBK Fuel Pump.JPG

FFR Spindle Brackets.JPG
    Last edited by Jacob McCrea; 10-08-2016 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Bellhousing & spindle brackets are sold.

Post Thanks / Like
    PM'd you.