Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Missing some donor parts

Post Thanks / Like

Missing some donor parts

Just picked up my 818S kit. In going through the manual I have discovered I am missing some bits from my 06 Donor pallet. Specifically, the hood hinges( not listed as needed on the FFR website) and the clevis pins for the brake and clutch pedals. Before I go searching on Ebay, anyone have a spare set of hinges and pins. Can someone measure the pins and give me the specs if I need to buy some. Still unpacking boxes and doing inventory, taking a deep breath before taking on this project
    thanks
    Tom

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't help you there, but for a long time the fuel level sending unit wasn't on the list as the original FFR tank didn't use it. Might want to make sure you have that as well. I know I had to get one off ebay and re-splice it into the wiring harness as that connector had been dieted already.

Post Thanks / Like
    I did a quick search for the clevis pin and came up with this part number: 905200017. I'm not sure what year your master cylinders are from though. The subaru dealer will probably have these for cheap and they'll be the right size.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, got the fuel level sender. Will check with local Subaru dealer for pins. Anyone with hood hinges or Ebay.

Post Thanks / Like
    if you have a local junkyard you can probably find hinges fairly easily. They'll be just a few bucks then
    Frank - Build thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Just buy Craig's hinges, they look much better being billet aluminum Zero DB Motorsports
    Dan

818S #17 Picked up 8/1/13 First start 11/1/13 Go Kart 3/28/14