Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Looking to build an 818c

Post Thanks / Like

Looking to build an 818c

Hi my name is Tony and i hail from Perth, Western Australia. Having owned an 06 wrx to begin with, the urge for more power, torque, everything was to strong. The wrx was sold and an 07 sti with only 32xxxkm was bought. It had a very tasteful mod list and i owned it for about 3yrs before selling it off in the pursuit of more which brings me here. Ovee its ownership it was faultless, i must have done about 15 or so track days including targa city spribt stage.

At the moment i have managed to purchase an 03 wrx wreck suddenly. I hadnt planned on buying a donor yet, however i knew a kid who crashed his car and he only wanted $2000aus(1500usd) for the wreck. Well the deal was done and im currently stripping it apart. I will start a build thread in the next few days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the madness. The donor looks like a great deal so it was meant to happen! If you haven't been following this forum be sure to read a lot and ask questions. You'll find that this is a friendly helpful group though you'll get a few comments about the steering wheel on the wrong side, of course. Don't set a completion date, write a budget in pencil and, if you are married, shred all receipts.
    Last edited by AZPete; 08-04-2016 at 04:42 PM. Reason: typo
    818S/C : Chassis #25 with 06 WRX 2.5 turbo, ABS, cruise, PS, A/C, Apple CarPlay, rear camera, power windows & locks, leather & other complexities. Sold 10/19 with 5,800 miles.
    Mk3 Roadster #6228 4.6L, T45, IRS, PS, PB, ABS, Cruise, Koni's, 17" Halibrands, red w/ silver - 9K miles then sold @ Barrett-Jackson Jan 2011 (got back cash spent).

Post Thanks / Like
    For anyone interested, here is the build thread i had going on my sti before it was sold.http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/your-dri...05-07-sti.html