Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SOLD! Factory Five 20th Anniversary Mk4 Roadster Kit

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like

SOLD! Factory Five 20th Anniversary Mk4 Roadster Kit

Last year, we sold a limited run of Factory Five 20th Anniversary Mk4 Roadster kits. We only sold 20 of these special edition Mk4 kits, and unfortunately, one of the orders had to cancel their order so we have one more of these Mk4 special edition kits available for purchase.

The price of these 20th Anniversary cars is $29,990, and they are available to Factory Five customers on a first come, first served basis with over $14,500 of special anniversary edition parts and options added to the Factory Five Mk4 Roadster complete kit. Here is what comes with each 20 Year Anniversary car starting with the Mk4 complete kit:

– Custom gray metallic powder coated frame
    We began this special edition car with special preparation and powder-coating of the chassis. The welding crew is prepping each frame special for this gray metallic custom powder coating. This powder coating is exclusive to these anniversary cars and will not be sold separately. (Value: $849)

– Custom powder-coated white aluminum footboxes and wheel wells
    The standard aluminum panels which make up the footboxes and wheel wells of this car have been powder-coated white as a tribute to the original 427s. (Value: $400)

– All-new 2015 Ford Mustang-based Factory Five Independent Rear Suspension
    The all-new Factory Five Independent Rear Suspension is designed to use 2015 and later Ford Mustang center section, spindles, and brakes. This new IRS is available first in these 20 Special Edition Mk4 Roadsters. (Value: $2,499)

Click here for more details on the new independent rear suspension.

– High-end Koni 2812 double-adjustable aluminum body coil-over shocks, set of four

The new 2015 Factory Five independent rear suspension is complimented with the best shocks available. We wanted the anniversary cars to out-handle anything on the road, so we’ve included Koni’s high-end double-adjustable aluminum body shocks. The cost for each shock is $499 and they are manufactured in silver aluminum with a threaded body and custom coil-over kit. (Value: $1,996)

– All-new Wilwood performance brakes front and rear

The engineers at Wilwood developed all-new cross-drilled and slotted performance brake package to compliment the new 2015 Factory Five independent rear suspension and Koni shocks. These new Wilwoods are huge 13″ brakes all around and come with a cool 6-piston front caliper and dual piston rear caliper with a separate emergency brake caliper. (Value: $3,275)

– All-new 18″ Halibrand wheels

Our brand-new 18″ Halibrand wheels were developed specifically for this car. The rear wheel is a massive 18″ x 11″ rim and the front is a beautiful 18″ x 9″ size with soft radiuses and perfect metallic gray finish. (Value: $1,899)

– All-new 20th Anniversary Logo Gauges with GPS Speedometer

We developed this custom gauge set with our partners at Speedhut to incorporate individually serial numbered gauges with 20th Anniversary 1995-2015 graphic. We also decided to use the latest technology and add the new GPS speedometer feature. (Value: $899)

– Polished stainless steel side exhaust upgrade (Value: $599)

– Polished stainless steel full front and rear bumpers (Value: $695)
    Over-riders shown. 20th Anniversary Mk4 Roadsters comes with full front and rear hoops as well.

– Chrome driver-side roll bar upgrade with grommets (Value: $359)

– Premium interior including Padded Dash with Glovebox, upholstered door panels, and special 20th Year Anniversary logo floor mats (Value: $1,096)
    Includes leather seats (Value: $499), all-new padded dash with glovebox (value: $299), door panels (value: $199), and 20th Anniversary logo floor mats (Value: $99). Total value is $1,096.

– Special Edition 20 Year Anniversary Badging
    Includes exclusive die-cast/colored aluminum 20th Anniversary side badges, a set of custom 20 Year Anniversary floor mats, and gauge package with anniversary lettering/serial number on the all gauges.

Price is $29,990. First come, first served. Contact us at 508-291-3443 to purchase.
    Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Man I want this so bad!!! I wish my MKIII was finished and gone!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mussst.....resissstt!!! ARGH!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I really wish this was in my budget. It's a bit overkill for my plans but anything worth doing is worth doing in excess.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterfubar View Post
    ... but anything worth doing is worth doing in excess.
    Yes, yes, and more yes!!

It was too good, and I had to respond. It's a beautiful kit, and if I were done with mine, boy it would be hard to say no.

Regards,

Steve

Average Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! I would be all over this, but ... Must wait for coupe kit, must wait for coupe kit, must wait for coupe kit ...

Garry
    I sure miss my coupe!

F5R1004503SP 2004 Challenge Car, 331 Stroker

Coupe # 031, 422" Windsor stroker by Southern Automotive (Dash autographed by Peter Brock)***SOLD***
    Unique 427 Roadster, 482" Aluminum FE by Southern Automotive***SOLD***

Post Thanks / Like
    Man oh man.....

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Special Edition Mk4 Roadster has sold!
    Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Post Thanks / Like
    Darn