Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Any Midwest buyers with mid-Oct build dates?

Post Thanks / Like

Any Midwest buyers with mid-Oct build dates?

Like the title says, anyone in the upper Midwest that has a mid-October build date? I haven't zeroed in yet on Oct 8th, 15th, or 22nd pickup in Wareham but my plan is to drive from Southeastern WI out to Mass to pick up my MKIV.

I'll be taking my large carhauler out there and have an interesting proposition for someone. I could build a simple but sturdy rack to carry two cars on the same trailer(stacked). There should be plenty of room for boxes as well, I have a basic kit, not complete. Another basic would reduce the number of boxes.

Anyhow, we could save transportation costs and make it even more feasible to do a pickup from a relatively long distance(16 hour drive). I'm picking up since I want to view the factory, meet some people, etc...

I'll be working with my insurance company to make sure anything on my trailer is covered by my standard policy(99.9% sure it will be).

Anyone interested?

-TJ

Post Thanks / Like
    TJ, I am located just north of Elkhorn. I have not yet ordered my kit so cannot take you up on your offer. I am still working on my donor. Great idea though. If you are nearby and want a hand wrenching, give me a shout.

Rob