Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Any '33 Owners in the North Alabama area?

Post Thanks / Like

Any '33 Owners in the North Alabama area?

Hey yall, I'd love to figure out which FFR car I wanna build in the near future. I've sat in a couple of Cobra's and couldn't shut the damn doors, due to me being roughly 6'5"! I recently went to a big car show (1200+ cars) in August and there was an FFR '33. I got a few pics and the guys name, but can't find him anywhere... His name is Travis Morris and looks like he has an unfinished '33, with an LS3 in it? He even live in the same city as I do. There's a guy in Elkmont, AL and Harvest, AL that show up on the '33 Owners Google Map, that maybe I can get ahold of?

I'll post pics later of Travis's. It won't let me at the moment...

Thanks, Jason

Post Thanks / Like
    Jason
    If you talk to Sally Bean at Factory Five she may be able to help you get in touch with Travis. They will usually reach out to an owner for you and ask if it's
    OK to give you his contact info. If so you will get an E-addy or phone number to chat with him. You have looked in the owners list here for his info already right?
    Dale

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by myjones View Post
    Jason
    If you talk to Sally Bean at Factory Five she may be able to help you get in touch with Travis. They will usually reach out to an owner for you and ask if it's
    OK to give you his contact info. If so you will get an E-addy or phone number to chat with him. You have looked in the owners list here for his info already right?
    Dale

Dale, thanks! I'll try to call her sometime and check with it. I couldn't find Travis on the google map. I found the other 2 guys close to me on the map though. I don't think I even know where the owners list is at, heh!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am the owner in Elkmont. I am also the owner of #139 that was destroyed in in a fire in Atlanta. The car is not much to look it now.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in Decatur and I've just ordered my '33, due in mid March. I would like to talk with anyone in North Alabama and maybe see your project.