First off, I want to thank everyone on this forum for the effort you put into posting and answering questions. Particularly Paul(edwardb), John(Fixit), and Fman - you guys do amazing work and are great teachers.

For reasons not worth explaining, the person I ordered my kit through (and who ditched me after it arrived) convinced me to go with the American Autowire Hwy 15 plus harness instead of the Ron Francis wiring harness. It's been fine until now, and I don't want to switch back since I have the engine running just fine and half the gauges working. I also have the Russ Thompson turn signal indicator and the IDIDIT headlight module. I was planning on using the button on the RT turn signal level for flash to pass.

I am struggling to make the needed modifications for this setup and have some questions:

1) On the standard RT wiring schematic I assume in my situation the block I circled in red here is not really a connector, but more of just an electrical schematic to show what wires are connected to what. In other words, terminal #1 is only electrically connected to #2, and #3 is only electrically connect to #4, etc. Correct?
RT TS Diagram.jpeg

2) This is the American Autowiring drawing. My FFR kit cam with LED rear tail lights with three wires: Ground, one for running lights, and the other for Brake/turn/hazzard. How do you connect up the brake light from the brake switch so that you don't get feedback? I mean if you have the turn signal on and you brake as you turn, is there a risk of either a short or the indicator lights on the dash going solid?
American Autowire.png

3) How do you connect the brake light wiring to the rear tail lights?

Thank you in advance for you help! Stay safe!

Ken