Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Houston '33 hotrod (aka Delores)

Post Thanks / Like

Houston '33 hotrod (aka Delores)

I was going to do a build thread on the forum, but my wife wanted to start a blog and told me I had to post it there. Since she has let me buy the car and is putting up with the hours I am dedicating to it, I decided not to fight her too much on it. The link to the blog is www.achromeandcottonhome.com. We have named the car "Delores" so you may see some references to that throughout.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got the go-kart stage started up and running this last weekend, plenty of updates on the car on the blog. Overall I am extremely impressed with FFR's quality of parts and builds. Many of the problems I have expected after reading the forums have actually been addressed by new/different parts or changes, so kudos to FFR for keeping up with the kit and continuing to improve. Also thanks for the early adopters who found all those problems for us!

I think I am going to make a list of the issues for people researching that I have seen fixed so that everyone isn't making purchasing decisions based on old info.

Check out the blog for more info: www.achromeandcottonhome.com