Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Possible 33 Calendar for forum members

Post Thanks / Like

Possible 33 Calendar for forum members

Hi all

My name is Taz, and over the past several years, I've done a calendar for the GTM owners featuring their own builds. Its become an annual tradition. I do it for essentially the cost of production and shipping, not for profit. (There's a story there, but its a long one and I won't bore you.)

Anyway, this year I have been given permission to do a calendar for each Factory Five model's ownership group. I'm curious if there is enough interest in the 33 Hot Rod community here. I'm attaching three images from previous GTM calendars so you can get an idea of what I'm doing....

Also, please feel free to ask your GTM bretheren on the forum whether or not they have been happy with previous calendars.

In order to start, the first thing I need is pics of your cars. 12 owners, 12 cars.

Lets, get them in, boys!

Requirements:
    Minimum 3200 pixels wide, decent quality

Requests:
    Car photo - multiple photos from different angles.
    Engine bay photo
    In the past on the GTM calendar, each month has featured an automotive quote. This can be your own "catch phrase" or saying, or a quote by someone famous. (Example: "Its not a throttle, its a detonator" - Jeremy Clarkson)

Information:
    FFR chassis number
    Engine type (and horsepower number if you like)
    Owner Name
    Owner location (city/state)
    Does your car have a name?
    anything else you want included (featured in magazine? special build features? unique stuff?)

Please send info and images via email to [email protected]

Ordering will be done on a different thread.

Ehrlich small.jpg7 July Small.jpgKnecht small.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive got 1 submission of a beautiful 33. 11 more to go... (Dont forget the information I requested with your submission)

Is there interest?
    FYI, in the past, calendars have cost $25 shipped to the US (Europe adds a couple of bucks). I'll keep them at that price. This covers the cost of printing and postage. (As I said, I do this for reasons other than profit, which is good, since there is none! LOL)
    Ideally they are finished, ordered and printed by the end of november, paid orders are shipped in the first week of december so they arrive by Christmas.

Ol Skool
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's great work Taz! Gives me one more goal on the whiteboard!

Post Thanks / Like
    Previous calendars have featured "in progress" build photos. These are kits, so I like to show them being built. Send those in, too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Only one 33 sent in so far....disappointing.

If I can get 6 coupes and 6 33s, I may combine the two.

FYI, there are 10 submissions in for the Cobras, and 8 for the GTMs, and a few 818s. These calendars will be available. But unless I get some Hot Rods, and soon, its looking like no 33 calendar this year.
    C'mon guys, I know there are some gorgeous ones out there!