My first time ever filling/bleeding a clutch circuit. Went fairly smoothly.

- I did not know at first that my clutch fork was not engaged and locked. So first attempts at pumping pedal were not real successful, though oil did flow in and pass through my speedbleeder on slave.
- I had 3 loose junctions. I tightened them as much as I dared and was able to close the leaks. I tightened them hard! I dont think I did a good job forming the flares.....
- I removed bolts holding slave and held vent end up to bleed remaining air. Re-attached.
- As soon as I pulled clutch lever (fork) hard towards rear of car to snap and lock it properly, pedal got stiff and functioned properly.

Sorry not describing this well! For anyone doing their clutch fill/bleed, make sure your line junctions are REAL tight (obvious), make sure fork is engaged and not moveable by hand, and remove slave to tip end up to bleed air out. Do all these and you should be good too!

I hope the clutch is now behind me for the duration of my shake out.. Next up brakes! I will be sure to double check and REALLY TIGHTEN my brake lines before any fluid!

Without this forum, I would not have found a couple of tips that helped me get through this relatively easily! It is one of the best parts of building these cars I think.

-Ben