I meant to post this yesterday, but I was sick beyond belief. (Not just a cold --- we're talking a serious MAN cold here!)

Anyways, as promised, here it is.........
There are calendars available for the Roadster (Cobra), 65 Coupe, 818 (R, S, and C), and GTM. (There has not yet been enough interest in the 33. If that changes, I'll let you know)

Calendars are $25 each, shipped to the US or Canada. (Australian and European orders let me know, and I'll find out about the shipping)

Please feel free to order as many calendars as you like (They make great gifts, and I try to ship them in time to arrive for Christmas), and also feel free to order different types (e.g. I'd like two Cobras, a GTM and a 65, please)

People wanting a calendar (or several calendars) send me either a PM through this forum (or the other forum), or an email to [email protected].

The PM or Email contains:
1) the number of calendars you would like
2) This year, which models you would like (GTM, 65 Coupe, Cobra, or 818) Again, feel free to order some of each!
3) your mailing address so I can send the calendar
4) an email address that I can send a Paypal invoice to (very important!)

Once I get this, I send a Paypal invoice for the appropriate number of calendars to the email you supplied.
Once that is paid, I ship the calendars. If you ordered multiple calendars, I ship them all together.
I appreciate follow up either via pm, email or on the thread to let me know you got your calendars ok. Though its not necessary, it helps me make sure everybody is happy.

(Optional - but happened last year) Somebody spots the inevitable typo in the calendar, the printing company re-does the entire run, and we re-ship new calendars to everybody. LOL

I try to have orders paid by the end of November, or beginning of December, so I have an idea of how many to run at the printer. I send out the first shipment in the first week of December so they arrive by Christmas, though I can keep shipping more orders after that.

Please don't put your email address up on this thread, as that is used for billing. This thread is to answer questions and for updates (shipping dates, whether the 33 will be available, print times, etc). Putting actual ordering information and where to send invoices out on the open internet is not wise!

Just for fun...here's a teaser image from the Cobra calendar

Cobra-11-November.jpg