Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: I'm Not Getting Bitten by the Snake Anymore!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm Not Getting Bitten by the Snake Anymore!

After years of development, I finally found a way of NOT getting bitten by the snake!

it's F***ing painful! You just went for a ride, the adrenaline rushing through your system, and you wear that smile of happiness, you slowly getting out and… SNAP! The snake just bit you in the most vicious way!
    Well, we have a good news, as I have found the best antivenin of all: A pretty cool "Caution Sign" to hang, check it out.
    Also, the entire collection of smartphone phone cases is now available for the Apple iPhone 7 and 7Plus... and the Samsung Galaxy S7!

It's sad, those poor guys on the other forums, don't know about the sale! Spread the word to your friends!

Post Thanks / Like
    I got your email on this, thanks, but what I'd really like to do is order a new T-shirt. I have one of the "I Built It" shirts with my FFR number on it and the "Some Assembly Required" on the back. I ordered it when you first launched the biz and now I've gone and lost 72 pounds (and still losing) and now I SWIM in my old shirt. Couldn't find any way to order online other than just the standard Some Assembly Required offering. Do you still do the FFR number/I Built It?

Thanks!
    Mark
    Modified Mustangs & Fords Project Snake Charmer

FFR5310 Mk 3 Roadster
    Tungsten Gray/Silver Stripes

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mark

So sorry to haven't responded sooner, I was preparing the Black Friday sale... and I did not see your reply.
    Indeed, I have stopped offering the personalized... way too much work for the $.
    but... I still have the plotter, and I should be able to make one for you if the vinyl I used didn't go bad.
    PM me your serial #, and I'll do some testing.

And congratulation on your weight loss! 72 pounds it's pretty impressive!
    I need to loose some pounds too, tell me your secret and I'll make the TS

Best
    Patrick

Post Thanks / Like
    No need to apologize sir, I understand completely. Got the Black Friday email too! Tempting indeed! PM coming your way!

As for the weight loss, it's mostly conditioning myself to eat less, eat better, and we got rid of all the junk in the house (grew up with a sweet tooth dad that handed it down to me, so we always had cookies, snack cakes, etc. in the house). Stopped eating all that junk, started eating better foods, and eating less all together. I do take a once a week injectible for my diabetes called Trulicity that has a bit of an appetite suppressant in it as well. About a year and a half ago I was 294 and looking at hitting 300 plus in no time. Today, I weigh 220.8, so 73 pounds as of last Sunday. I'm now wearing 36-waist paints (down from 46-waist) and most shirts are XL with a few XXL depending upon fit/brand.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Mark
    Modified Mustangs & Fords Project Snake Charmer

FFR5310 Mk 3 Roadster
    Tungsten Gray/Silver Stripes