FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Had a visit from some great folks from Michigan.

PLATNUM Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a visit from some great folks from Michigan.

Saturday, Frank and Ruth Parker stopped by to look at the 818E body parts and the 2 MK4's I have here at home. The 818 E go-cart is in Atlanta getting new programming. Frank has ordered a 818C and will build it at his Michigan home in 2017. They are retired like me and spend the winter in Venice Florida. They stopped in on their way down south. Very nice folks and Frank is a very knowledgeable auto craftsman. I was able to show him some stuff and give a few building tips. He shared some great stories. We both were involved in IMSA in the late 70's and early 80's. It truly is a small world. Frank and ruth are about the 5 set of folks from Michigan to stop by when here in Florida. I am always welcome to visits when I am home to show folks the Factory Five experience. As I suspect everyone knows i am a huge fan of FFR and love building their kits and connecting with other FFR folks. Everyone who has stopped by have been a joy to get to know and I hope will stay in touch as they build their dream. TW

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tom.. We had a great time and I learned a lot for my coming build. Can't wait to get back to Mi to start building it. Thanks for showing us around.
    Going to get a little racing experience with my old crewmates at Corvette Racing at the Roar in Daytona , Jan 5-7th.. Maybe you will have EV car back by then.