BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Factory Five's New Stainless 5.0 Coyote 4 into 4 Headers

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like

Factory Five's New Stainless 5.0 Coyote 4 into 4 Headers

Looking to update your current Coyote headers in your Roadster? We launched these new stainless steel 5.0L Coyote headers this fall as an option for Mk3 and Mk4 Roadsters.

These full length headers are constructed of 304 stainless steel and will make your Coyote engine howl! Featuring 1 7/8” DOM primary tubes and full TIG welded construction, these are the best headers Factory Five has to offer for your Coyote-powered Roadster. A special merge collector with a built in 02 sensor port was also created for these headers. They include gaskets and bolts to connect to your cylinder heads, and install between the cylinder head and sidepipe with no other connections needed. Price is per pair.

Price is $850.00.

Application: MK3 and MK4 Roadsters with Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine

Click here to download the 5.0L Coyote engine fitment installation instructions for the Roadster as a PDF.

Click here to order your Stainless 5.0L Coyote 4 into 4 Headers.
    Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are really sweet Dave. I wish you guys would go back to the drawing board with the small block Ford 4 into 4's as well. So many customers are running wide band O2 sensors for tuning, both for carbs and EFI and it sure would be nice to sample AFR closer to the heads with input from all 4 cylinders on each side of the block. Sampling down at the side-pipe collectors works but many running higher lift cams would appreciate this design currently only offered for the Coyote. Just something to think about.

i.e.427

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll second 427's comments. A merge collector with O2 bung sure would be nice for those of us running EFI on a 302...
    MK IV Roadster #8631
    Ford 302, Holley Terminator EFI, T5z, 3.55 Rear End, IRS, 17” Halibrand Replicas (9” front, 10.5” rear), Nitto 555 G2’s (275/40ZR17 front, 315/35ZR17 rear), Fast Freddie’s Power Steering, F5 Wilwood Brakes, FFMetal’s Firewall Forward, Forte’s Hydraulic Clutch & Throttle Linkage
    https://www.ffcars.com/threads/phile.../#post-4776313

Post Thanks / Like
    By far, one of the best upgrades a Coyote/MkIV owner can invest in. I'm happy to hear FFR now offers this option. Good job guys!!!