Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 818c with Auto trans help

Post Thanks / Like

818c with Auto trans help

Hello as my name shows I am Squid exNavy. I crushed my knee in Iraq and I am getting old.

Now my question want to build 818C but looking for guidance at useing an Auto trans in the 818C I have no issues putting in coolers. Has anyone put an Auto trans in an 818? Also what trans would be good to use? Thank you all in advance for your help. I do love sticks but physically its painful and this will be a street driven car daily in summer months.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Squid1236 View Post
    Hello as my name shows I am Squid exNavy. I crushed my knee in Iraq and I am getting old.

Now my question want to build 818C but looking for guidance at useing an Auto trans in the 818C I have no issues putting in coolers. Has anyone put an Auto trans in an 818? Also what trans would be good to use? Thank you all in advance for your help. I do love sticks but physically its painful and this will be a street driven car daily in summer months.
    I know someone has done it. They will probably speak up or u can search the forum for suto trans. Send a pm to AZpete. He has done a/c and has a complete writeup.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much for the info

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much my leg thanks you to well whats left