Well it is official, I now own a GTM kit and 2002 Corvette donor parts and G96 transaxle. I bought this all from Wrobert who originally ordered the kit in Jan. 2016 but has had a change in plans. The donor stuff is at his home and storage shed in Roanoke, VA. The kit is still at FFR. My plan is to pickup the donor stuff on Feb. 4th and the kit on Feb. 6th. This will allow me to finish up a customer MK4 and get close to finish up a 818E for another customer. I will not start work on the GTM till all my customer cars are done. I am super excited about this build. I dreamed of building one of these for 3 years now. I have been fortunate to build 3-818S's, 2- MK4's, a Type 65 and a 33 Hot Rod so far. This will complete my portfolio so to speak on FFR kits, LOL. I relize this is going to be more complex, but I feel up to the task. My plans are to do a completely new drivetrain and a E-Rod engine so the car will be 50 state legal as far as emissions. I will use some of the stuff off of the LS1 but will sell what I don't use later down the road. Once I get the copy of the build sheet I will post what comes with the kit from FFR. I still have to send a check to FFR to pay off what is still owed on the kit and then all will be ready for me on Feb. 6th. Somehow I always end up at FFR in Jan. or Feb. I am sure I will miss my warm Florida weather. Wish me luck! LOL.