Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FFmetal.com - Passing the Torch

Post Thanks / Like

FFmetal.com - Passing the Torch

From Linwood:

For over ten years now, I've been blessed to work with such a fine group of people, but now it's time I pass the torch over to someone else to continue the FFmetal legacy. The builders of Factory Five Racing cars are unique and wonderful people, and I'm thankful for the great times we've had. I've chosen Bill Dane (Bill_VA here on the forums) to take over operations. I feel confident that he'll maintain the service and quality you've come to expect these past years.

Bill built his FFR Roadster about 10 years ago and has pretty much every product FFmetal sold then on his car. He is dedicated to providing great products and service at reasonable prices.

Regards, Linwood

From Bill,

Toward the end of 2016, Linwood called and asked if I'd like to take over FFmetal.com. Wow, what an honor! Of course I would. I plan on carrying on with the tradition of providing great products at reasonable prices and great service.

Just like it was for Linwood, it is also very important to me that anyone using FFmetal products are completely satisfied with them. They are manufactured very precisely and are designed to install easily without modification. If you are unhappy, for any reason, I will refund your money, no questions asked, if you return the item to me within 30 days, unmodified and in resalable condition. Thank you for visiting FFMetal.com. Please do not hesitate to call with your questions and comments.

This site is up and running, and current - ready to serve you!

Sincerely,
    Bill
    703-517-8316

Note to moderators: This is the only posting about FFmetal.com that I'll write until I secure advertising privileges. I'm really posting this for both Linwood and I, since his sponsorship is still active. Please PM me if you have questions.
    Non-donor - Engine Factory 351w/400hp - TKO500 - 3-Link - Cobra brakes - FFmetal - Wilwood pedals - FR500 wheels - NCPainter

Owner of FFmetal.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Linwood-

Thanks for the great products and service!

Bill-

Good luck with the new/old venture. Congratulations on taking over a business with first rate products and unmatched service!

Regards,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the battery box. Glad this will stay alive. Good luck Bill and thank you Linwood.