Snow and freezing rain in Wisconsin, which is perfect weather for hanging out in the garage and getting back to my project. As I tell people that ask where I am in my roadster (complete kit) build, my response is often that life seems to get in the way. Well, I'm between other projects so I'm looking forward to some quality time on my car. I'm hoping to have it in go-cart stage and take a few laps around my neighborhood by early spring. Maybe even sooner.

Starting out the morning with a simple question. Do I need to ground the oil pressure sending unit supplied with the speed hut gauges or, is it grounded thru the threads? The oil pressure gauge comes with wire that plugs to the back of the gauge with white and black wires to be secured to the sending unit at the two sending unit terminals marked "S" and "G". But, I chose to use the single gray wire within the Ron Francis wire harness labeled "oil pressure". So...do I need to ground the "G" terminal to the block? If yes, any thoughts as to where?