Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 818 #295 is dead

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalK61000 View Post
    I would expect someone to tell the truth and not commit insurance fraud yeah. Full coverage is full coverage if he was on a public street and not the race track it's covered weather he was speeding or not. Sorry your ethiics clearly aren't the same as mine.
    No offense meant, but it's posts like this one that might make people hesitate to share incidents like these. Who needs this sort of insinuation made, real or not? Best these thoughts are kept to one's self in my opinion. A PM might get you more specific info if you really want to know more (and if they want to share).

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear mate. Thanks for posting the pics and info it's a good reminder for us to take it careful. Loved the look of this car too!
    __________________________________________________ _____________

That man is no fool, who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ben1272 View Post
    No offense meant, but it's posts like this one that might make people hesitate to share incidents like these. Who needs this sort of insinuation made, real or not? Best these thoughts are kept to one's self in my opinion. A PM might get you more specific info if you really want to know more (and if they want to share).

So wanting to know what the actual speed was is a bad thing? And I did pm him FYI........the relpy to someone lying for insurance reasons is what pissed me off thats just plain stupid if it has full coverage it dont matter what the speed was

Post Thanks / Like
    Just logging in after a bit away. VERY Thankful that you walked away in one piece, that is the most important thing.
    -Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad that you are okay! Very sorry to hear about the loss of your car. Thanks for posting this - the feedback you provided on the frame is reassuring. I picked up my car at FFR last April. We took the shop tour and I had A LOT of questions about crash testing etc. when we toured the frame welding area.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad that you are alright and not only does it speak the engineering at FFR but also the build quality you put in. My question would be if you don't mind sharing is in regards the insurance process and how they cover it. I am not looking for any financial data just, more along the lines of how did you have the car insured and how the insurance company is going to handle your claim. This has been a concern of mine with my car as these things tend to happen regardless of what car you are driving. Thank you for sharing as the goal of this community is to learn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by coloskydiver View Post
    I am glad that you are alright and not only does it speak the engineering at FFR but also the build quality you put in. My question would be if you don't mind sharing is in regards the insurance process and how they cover it. I am not looking for any financial data just, more along the lines of how did you have the car insured and how the insurance company is going to handle your claim. This has been a concern of mine with my car as these things tend to happen regardless of what car you are driving. Thank you for sharing as the goal of this community is to learn.
    Most will insure their vehicles with an "agreed upon value" that works for both parties. This is much different than standard policies, but available from carriers insuring this type of car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12