FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Where is the packing list??

Post Thanks / Like

Where is the packing list??

Just took delivery of the 818. Yeah!!��Can't find the packing list, yet. You would think to start in box 1, I did, bulid manual but no packing list. Not prepared to open all of the boxes just yet to find it.

Help Mr Wizard!!

Thanks,
    Robert
    Last edited by Clyde's Keeper; 01-14-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine was in Box 10, but it seems it could be in any box depending on what was last loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde's Keeper View Post
    Just took delivery of the 818. Yeah!!��Can't find the packing list, yet. You would think to start in box 1, I did, bulid manual but no packing list. Not prepared to open all of the boxes just yet to find it.

Help Mr Wizard!!

Thanks,
    Robert
    ~ Mark

818C S/N 429ES: Start Date 1 September 2016
    2001 NB Miata LS3 V8 440 rwhp
    2004 Miata MazdaSpeed Factory Turbo

Post Thanks / Like
    Well now that I HAVE opened every box, some more than once, and still can not find a packing list.......frustrated! I could have inventoried about half the stuff by now. Would it be to difficult to write on the appropriate box, "packing list enclosed". I'm just sayin.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. The driver actually gave me the box location and had a copy of it himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde's Keeper View Post
    Well now that I HAVE opened every box, some more than once, and still can not find a packing list.......frustrated! I could have inventoried about half the stuff by now. Would it be to difficult to write on the appropriate box, "packing list enclosed". I'm just sayin.
    ~ Mark

818C S/N 429ES: Start Date 1 September 2016
    2001 NB Miata LS3 V8 440 rwhp
    2004 Miata MazdaSpeed Factory Turbo

Post Thanks / Like
    There must be a Packing List with what was shipped some-ware! Otherwise how would the shipper know how many boxes were in the order and if one was lost, what they would owe the shipper. On the other hand, did you pick up the kit at the factory?

Post Thanks / Like
    My list came in an envelope. It wasn't packaged in a box! I made a working copy as well as copies of all pages to attach to cooresponding boxes. Good luck and I hope you track it down!

Forgot to ***. I ordered a roadster. Driver handed me the envelope!
    Last edited by Usudno; 01-15-2017 at 02:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    My list was also in an 81/2 x11 envelope. Factory five should have a copy (I'd assume ) since they know whats backordered . Give them a call.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flynntuna View Post
    My list was also in an 81/2 x11 envelope. Factory five should have a copy (I'd assume ) since they know whats backordered . Give them a call.
    Like wise. Mine was in an envelope along with the S/N plate, receipt and some other info.

Larry

Post Thanks / Like
    Took several months for me to get the serial # plate and Certificate of Origin
    Dan

818S #17 Picked up 8/1/13 First start 11/1/13 Go Kart 3/28/14

Post Thanks / Like
    Envelope - packing list along with list of items that were not included due to stock shortage that they still owed me - I picked my car up at FFR.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well after contacting Nate at Factory Five, the Stewart's driver has the secret envelope. His truck is broken down up in Reno. I think he's just enjoying some skiing in some of the best snow in the past decade. There are many fun attractions in Reno. Anyway, Nate was kind enough to fax me a copy so I could start my inventory, Jerry the driver is Fed Exing the secret envelop to me overnight. The certificate of origin and serial number plate do not get generated until after delivery of the kit has taken place. They will be sent in the mail in the coming weeks. All is good, happy building.

Robert.