Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Free chassis dolly in San Francisco Bay area

Post Thanks / Like

Free chassis dolly in San Francisco Bay area

Many many thanks to Gary for donating his dolly to me as he was getting ready for his next phase. Now its my turn to pass it along. My engine will be here next week and I put my baby on her own feel

Which means I have a great chassis dolly that worked perfectly for me looking for a home for free. The only condition that it comes with is to pass it along to a good home after you are done. I live in the San Francisco Bay area. Let me know if you need it or know anyone that needs one.

MKIV complete kit #8523, IRS, Coyote Engine, TKO 600, 3.55 rear end, PS, and a whole lot more! Graduated in May 2021.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Soaring Dude, is the dolly still looking for a good Home? My kit arrives mid March, up here in San Rafael.

Thanks,
    Warmie

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, but it found a home a few weeks ago. Best of luck finding one or if you don't find one, you can build one relatively cheaply. As you can see in the picture, it was simply a piece of 2x10 and couple of pieces of 4x6 or 4x8 bolted together and a set of heavy duty casters (make sure they are lockable). Congrats on the kit and enjoy the build, it is a pretty awesome process. I am still enjoying every minute of it And feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

BTW, I have my build thread on the FFR forum if you want to take a look.
    MKIV complete kit #8523, IRS, Coyote Engine, TKO 600, 3.55 rear end, PS, and a whole lot more! Graduated in May 2021.

Post Thanks / Like
    BTW, just saw someone advertising a body buck in Sacramento area. You might want to ping them and see if they still have it. Will save you $30-40 and a few hours of building one.

http://www.ffcars.com/forums/19-part...acramento.html