FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New guy from Bama

Post Thanks / Like

New guy from Bama

Greetings from North Alabama! So I've posted in a few threads already but thought I should introduce myself to the full community. I'm not quite in a position to do an FFR build just yet but it is on my bucket list. I've visited the site in the past just looking for ideas and daydreaming about builds. But recently I needed some information on the 2015+ Coyote engine and this forum seems to have the most extensive information about it. After reading a few posts I joined up to hopefully give back.

Big thanks to Edwardb, wareaglescott, and Erik W. Treves for not bashing the new guy in their threads.

A little more information about me. I'm obviously an auto enthusiast. I've been wrenching on cars since my dad would let me hand him tools. I did electronics in the Navy after high school. Then went to engineering school. Now I'm a mechanical engineer with more home and work projects than I can count. My current automotive endeavors include restoring a '63 short bed F100 and doing a Coyote swap on my '96 Mustang GT track car.

Thanks again to this great community!
    Byron Phillips

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Byron,

Just ordered a Roadster and will take delivery in June, this will be my second complete build and I assisted my brother with his. I live just north of Birmingham AL, so if you get the hunny do list finished and take the plunge you have local support.

Gene

Post Thanks / Like
    As long as you don't say anything bad about LSU you'll be fine.
    Last edited by flynntuna; 02-08-2017 at 09:19 PM.